Part 1

B Daman's P.O.V

"Hello? Samuru?" shouted Riki in his best friend's ear. It's been over a year ever since they introduced Crossfire to Crestland. And right now, the two dragon B-Shots were headed for Aona's restaurant, for a Crossfire reunion for the ones that helped defeat the Grand B-Master.

Samuru snapped his head around and glared at him. "Stop shouting in my ear!"

"But you weren't listening to a thing I said!" pouted Riki, his eyes sparking a mischievous glint.

"Then what were you saying?!"

"Jeez, calm down, Samuru. I asked if you were excited to see everyone. I mean like, it's been over a year since we last saw them!"

True. Riki and Samuru had decided to travel the world to find out more about B Daman, accomplishing Riki's dream as an adventurer. They had ventured into new, unfounded, ancient ruins, sending back coordinates to the WBMA. They kept close contact with everyone, and agreed to meet them for a reunion, which led them here.

".................." was Samuru's answer. Riki had guessed right for him.

"Did I guess right?"

"Riki, just leave him alone," commanded Dracyan, sensing the midnight-haired boy's uncomfortableness. "He doesn't feel too well."

"True," agreed Dravise, "he's looks tired."

That hit a nerve. Samuru lifted Dravise and glared at him eye to eye. "How many times do I have to tell you, Dravise? You talk too much!"

Riki burst out laughing, with Dracyan doing a amused "Hmph!". Samuru turned a bit red as he realised that the two were still there with him. He scratched his head awkwardly as the two continued to laugh their heads off. Dravise glanced amusingly at him.

"Shut up," muttered Samuru, pushing past Riki, and headed for Aona's restaurant.

"Hey, Samuru! Wait up!" cried Riki, rushing up to his best friend. He placed an arm in Samuru's shoulder. "Admit it, you still like B Daman."

"Riki, if you don't shut up, I will actually punch you in the face."

"You don't have to be violent, either."

Samuru had the anime annoyed sign on him, as Riki continued pestering him with his inner thoughts. Suddenly, a bright light sprouted. The two dragon B-Shots quickly covered their eyes as the light blinded and swallowed them up.

Gundam 00's P.O.V

Lockon sighed as he watched his fellow comrade floated beside him. Setsuna was as silent as stone, his dark brown eyes kept straight ahead of him. They had just finished the last mission Ms.Sumeragi assigned them to. And Lockon was trying to convince Setsuna to 'talk' a bit.

"Come on, Setsuna, talk a bit," complained the older pilot, getting annoyed by the younger pilot's silence.

"..................." was Setsuna's answer.

"For once, Setsuna."

".................................."

"Setsuna F. Seiei, you are the most silent person I've ever met in my life."

"Duly noted."

Lockon snorted. "And the 'Gundam Idiot' finally talks."

".................................................." Setsuna continued to ignore the older pilot, his eyes still trained on the front. Once again, Lockon sighed. At least how many times had he tried to convince the younger pilot to talk? Hundreds of times at least.

Setsuna was the youngest, and yet the most quietest pilot in Celestial Being. That, and he was the 'Gundam Idiot'. Meaning he 'dreams' of 'becoming' Gundam. Yes, ridiculous as it is, Setsuna dreams of 'becoming' a Gundam himself, that includes rushing into battle recklessly.

"Setsuna, for once, I order you to talk!"

"Roger."

Lockon face palmed himself. "And it was that simple to make him talk."

".....................Gundam."

"Setsuna, what do you think is our next mission?"

Setsuna glanced outside in space. "Fly in Gundam and destroy Union soldiers."

"That is the most stupidest answer I have ever heard from you, Setsuna F. Seiei."

"Duly noted."

"Stop talking in short sentences!!!" yelled Lockon.

"You, too."

"Arghhhhhh!!!" A bright light immediately burst out of nowhere and swallowed up the two pilots.

Digimon Frontier's P.O.V

"Kouji! Are you even listening?!" shouted Takuya, grabbing his rival/friend's ear. They were both collecting firewood for the campfire, and here they were, bickering to one another. Zoey, J.P., and Tommy must have dead brains to let these two go together.

"Ow! Shut up, Takuya!" Kouji shouted back, dropping the firewood he collected, after being shocked by Takuya's shout.

"Sheesh, don't have to be rude!"

"And you don't have to yell in my ear, either!"

"That's fine, Mr.Grumpypants!"

"..........................." came Kouji's answer. He continued trying to find firewood, while Takuya kept on pestering him. It seems that Kouji won't get one day's peace without Takuya yapping in his ear all day. And Kouji continued to ignore him.

"For once, Kouji! Can't you even answer a single question?!" Kouji turned to glare at him.

"I will, if you stop yapping in my ear!" Yes, Takuya seems to be stunned, and yet, he got a hold of himself again.

"Fine!" With that, the two boys/getting-annoyed-to-death-by-each-other went to find their firewood again. This time, they both enjoyed the time's peace.......without both of them annoying each other to death by yapping into each other's ears.

Suddenly, once again, a bright light swallowed them up.

Danball Senki's P.O.V

"Jin," murmured Ban, looking at his LBX. Jin looked up from his oh-so-good book. Ban was acting quite strangely this days. They were both in his room, quietly enjoying the peace in the air. That, and Jin was getting 'into' his book.

"What is it, Ban?"

"I'm bored." Jin dropped his book in shock, his eyes widening in surprise and his mouth in a shape of a small o. Ban called him to tell him that? And he was just getting to the good part of his book!

"Then what do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

Jin sighed. "Ban, if you don't know what to do, and you're bored, do an LBX battle with Hiro, or Ran!"

"But I want to do it with you! You hardly play an LBX battle with me these days!"

"And you just interrupted my book to tell me this?"

"Yes." Jin kept his cool, and his temper in check. He was going to murder him if he kept on doing this with him! And yet, Jin couldn't help feeling that he wanted to do a battle.

"Fine, let's go."

"Thanks, Jin!" And once again, a light appeared out of nowhere and swallowed them up......again for the fourth time.