Ch 1.... The past brings forth the future

Hey guys, a couple of people read this at work and wanted me post this story. It hasn't been edited yet and most likely, you will find some mistakes. But I will edit it at some point. I take constructive criticism. I'm okay with that. But, let me know what you guys think of this story........................

Nikki Dee~~~~~~~~~~Smooches~~

Oh thank goodness, my alarm has rung for my last class of the day. Now, I have to go home and get dressed for my crazy ass friend's birthday party. Leave it up to Star to have it at a strip club. Really? Who wants to have some mans junk , gyrating all up in their face all night? Besides Star and Lacey?

They know that I'm trying to stay away from all men right now. Whether they are on campus or off. It's not that I don't have the time for a man right now. It's just that after my divorce, I don't too much trust a man. Who could blame you when you are 5 months pregnant, married to your high school sweetheart for 7 months, just got off a 12 hour shift, tired as hell, only to come home to find your husband in your bed with another woman going at it.

Jocelyn's flashback:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing or hearing. The look on his face as she was blowing him was making me sick. He started to moan and grabbed her by the back of the head to hold her in place as he forced her to deep throat him. Better her than me. It must have been really good to him, because his eyes started to roll back. Then he flipped her over and started to devour her. He used to do that with me. I guess that I got to fat for him when I became 4 months pregnant. She started to moan his name and begged for more. And he gave her exactly what she was begging for. I stood there for 20 minutes in a state of shock that my husband was fucking the hell out of another woman in my home, in my fucking bed, on my new sheets that I just bought!

The next thing I noticed was the smell of blood. Then a lightening pain seemed to have went through my hole body. My husband was still pounding her when I finally realized that I was having a miscarriage. He only stopped fucking her brains out when they heard me scream. Not for what I was seeing, but from the pain. And the pain of loosing my child.

After the miscarriage from that stressful night, my husband had the nerve to ask for a divorce. I was fucking throwed. I caught him cheating on me and he asked me for a dam divorce. I was at the hospital still and he said, "Baby, I know that you are going through some things but, I think that it'll be best if we get a divorce. Since you're not carrying the baby anymore and my girlfriend is 2 months pregnant, I think it will be best, don't you?"

End of Jocelyn's flashback................

After hearing some shit like that, wouldn't you be a little hesitant to have another relationship for a while? Well, since then Jocelyn hasn't dated nor had a friend with benefits since her divorce. But her friend, Star, is hell bent on fixing Jocelyn up ASAP!!!

Finally making it home, Jocelyn thought that she would just get this over with. She went through the motions of showering, shaving, and primping. Star had told her that she bet not show up looking like a teacher from elementary school. So, Jocelyn had put on a very fitted short black dress with some high heels. Crinkled her hair, put on some earrings and some lip gloss. She wasn't about to put on any make up. Her mother had always told her that she was too much of a natural beauty for all that crap. She spritzed on her favorite 'Hawaiian Ginger' and was out the door in 30 minutes.