Chapter 31 : 'Cause What's Mine, Will Find Me

" Between dreams and wishes, nothing happens, except what Allah has decreed "

Chapter 31 :

'Cause What's Mine, Will Find Me.

Aiza's POV

"Yes, you are coming with us and that's final." Zaara semi yelled.

"No Zaara, try to understand."

"But why not?"

"Stop pretending as if you don't know."

"Fine so all the best, stay all alone at your home with the strange and all the ghostly voices."

"I'm not a kid Zaara." I laughed at the silly excuses she tried to make.

" But you are acting as one. I mean C'mon you are ready to stay all alone and miss the fun we all will have just because of him. Is Hamza that scary?"

" Ya Allah Zaara stop. And no I won't be alone, I have my novels with me and I can peacefully read them." I pretended to be excited.

" Why are you so stubborn? You aren't going all alone with Him, all of us will be there."

"I know but.."

" No ifs and buts, you are coming with us and that's final."

"Did I ever tell you how much I hate you?"

"Oh I love you too." She chuckled and I hung up the call.

I love these small family trips but how do I make everyone understand why am I trying to avoid going. Though it's gonna be a small trip to Hamza's farmhouse that is in the city's outskirts but not so small a trip for me, because to pass every single minute would be no less than a burden for me and I do get uncomfortable in his presence and act act all clumsy which I don't want.

It's hard to act all normal when your mind is going through a rush of innumerable untamable emotions and you can't help but feel weak.

For everyone it may sound that I'm taking it too far already or some might name it a mere drama but to gather all those scattered pieces of the fading hope back at their place and fix them to look anew is not possible. And it's even harder when from within you are broken but then to think of it, you aren't.

The pain you have is given to you by your own false hopes and not by the one you had your hopes from and that is the most painful feeling ever.

As mum and dad were almost ready, I hurried up and quickly got ready to leave, though it was the least that I wanted.

" Aizaaaaaa, what were you doing for so long? Not even ready yet?" Mum said as she entered inside my room.

" I'm almost done." I sheepishly gave her a childlike innocent toothy grin as I put my earphones and my present favourite novel 'The Flight Of The Pigeons' by Ruskin Bond in my handbag.

" And I'm done." I quickly got out of the room leaving mum behind and reached the main door. " Mum, Dad I'm waiting for you both since so long, come fast or we'll be late." I stick out my tongue at them.

" This girl will never grow up." Dad laughed as he caressed my hair.

And these are my favourite moments. I often deliberately act like a child just to bring a smile on my parents' faces. And it's the world for me.