Part 7

"I knew you could give "us" a chance", said Ray. "I'm not giving anyone a chance I just felt bad", said Lucy. "Well thanks for caring", said Ray. "Are you ready to go now", said Lucy? "Yeah I'm ready to go", said Ray.

I'm driving him home and we have nothing to say until I turn the radio. My favorite song comes up and all of a sudden Ray and I are singing together the same song. We start laughing after the song ended. I start to look at him and in my mind I'm like "maybe I should give him a chance."

Okay so you have one more chance to prove you really want to go out, said Lucy. "Oh really you're gonna give "us" a chance", said Ray. "Yes but you better make my time worth it", said Lucy. "How about I take you to dinner tonight", said Ray. "You mean I take you because you're not allowed to drive until two more weeks", said Lucy.

"I'll basically have to feed you because you told the doctor that you use your right hand for everything and you injured your right hand", said Lucy. "But I'm okay with it. So 8 maybe", said Lucy. "Okay I'll see you later", said Ray.

3 hours later

I picked up Ray and now we are on our way to the restaurant. He said, "I'm glad you agreed to this." " I feel like you'll be better than Max", said Lucy. I definitely will be. When we get there and order our food we start talking about our lives and he makes really funny jokes. I swear I was laughing so much.

When we finished dinner we went into the car and I had nothing to say. Before we left parking we looked at each other and we gave each other a really long kiss and I didn't stop. I just let be. Dang he is a really good kisser.

"Wow you finally let me kiss you", said Ray. "Does that mean you'll go out with me", said Ray. "Yeah okay I'll go out with you", said Lucy. "Oh finally we have an answer I will treat you like the best boyfriend ever", said Ray.

We get home and I tell him "I'll take you to school tomorrow cause of your injury", said Lucy. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow", said Ray.We kissed goodbye.