Chapter 3: A new friend

We sat in silence, not know what to say. "you don't believe me, don't you?" she said sadly. I looked at her, i didn't want her to bleed again. "no, i do believe in you." i said, and i wasn't lying. Her face then turn so happy that she finally smiled. her smile made me blush, and it made me laugh a little. "what's so funny?" she asked confused. "oh...it's nothing. It's just that, that's the first time I saw you smile." I said again blushing. She also blushed and giggled a little. For the rest of the day, we sat there and talked, laughed, and i played my guitar. She later on had to go, so i helped her out of the window. "see you tomorrow at school." I said. "yeah." she said and then quickly walked away. For the rest of the day, i couldn't stop thinking about her...but also i couldn't stop thinking about the bleeding problem she has.

The next day was pretty normal, Amy was wearing a violet sweater, with navy blue jeans and black converse, and the same necklace as last time. Every now and then, Amy would come to my room and we would do normal times we always did. I also helped her with homework and school work. We have become close friends from the first day i saw her, and i have started to like her more. Today was Friday, and Amy and I were in my room and i was just starting to play my guitar. I started to play Your Guardian Angel by The red jumpsuit apparatus, and after a couple of notes, her face lit up. I could tell she loved the song, so i continued to play. She for some reason was looking down, looking shy. I watched her closely. She slowly opened her mouth, and surprisingly, began to sing. I was amazed, she was singing, and her voice was beautiful. It looks like she really liked the song. At the end of the song, she shyly looked at me, as if she was waiting for an answer. "your voice is awesome!" i told her smiling like crazy. "oh...um...thanks." she said blushing."I'm serious, you should be a singer." i said still smiling. She laughed a little as if it was a joke. "I'm serious." I said, also laughing. After we stopped laughing, it was silent. There always has to be a silent moment between us. As i looked out my window, it started to rain. "it's raining." i said trying to start a conversation. "Oh cool." she said not knowing what to say. "don't you need to go now?" I ask looking at the time. she looks as well and her eyes are wide open. "Oh i forgot!" she said jumping up from sitting. "I guess ill have to run." she said getting to the window. "want to barrow my jacket?" i ask. "um...if you think its ok." she said. "yeah here, you better run." i hand her the jacket and she jumps out of the window and runs. I watch her, she runs pretty fast. 

After 5 months of knowing each other, its finally December. its early December and im stuck in my room bored. nothing to do but stare at the wall. Here, December doesn't turn cold til its late December. i decide to call Amy to come over...again. I have started to love her from the first day, its weird. and of course she says yes. she quickly comes over, i open the window and she jumps in. "hi." she said. "hi." i say back. "so why did you call me?" she asked a little playfully. "i was bored and wanted to see you." i say as we both sit on my bed. we talk and stuff, but there is one thing i want to do. its so embarrassing, but i think its time...which sounds weird. I sit there quietly, and probably blushing cause i feel something warm on my cheeks. I face her and she looks at me waiting for me to say something. but i dont say anything, i just lead in and place my lips gently on hers. Her lips are soft and warm. she first was surprised, but then she closed her eyes slowly. A shiver went through my whole body, but not strong enough to make me jump. i slowly brake away, but then she kisses me back. she puts her arms around my neck and i put mine around her waist. i started to kiss more passionately and she followed. Everything around us didn't matter anymore. Then we broke away. we look at each other and don't say anything. her arms still on my neck and mine still on her waist. "Amy..." i say blushing, but i couldn't complete the sentence. she smiles and leans in and kisses my cheek. i smile as well. she puts her head on my shoulder and we sit there hugging together, my guitar on my side. then when she had to go, i was too shy do say anything and so was she. so she just she jump out of the window and run to her place. this was my first kiss and probably hers as well. that kiss will change everything.