Lou in wonderland.

"Louis!? Louis dear? Oh you meddlesome child come here at once!"

Louis sighed and dusted himself off. His mother had been trying to keep him clean after all the scrubbing they'd done to make him spotless. And his brand new dress which he'd been instructed on to "take care of." He meerly scoffed at such a thing.

Instead he went outside to play in the sand.

But now his fun was over and he prepared himself for a scolding as his mothers heavy footsteps approached.

"Louis! Your filthy!"

He rolled his eyes "Yes mother I know"

"I dont enjoy your attitude young boy, get yourself inside right this instant!" And with that she turned and headed back into the house.

Louis slowly trudged along after her. His family had received an invitation to the kings ball. His family wasnt rich, nor were they poor. It was nothing really in Louis' eyes. He didnt undertand why he couldnt play.

Dressing up wasnt the problem. In fact, he loved it. Putting on dresses and hair bows made him feel lovely. The feel of soft fabric swish around his legs was a whole feeling on its own. The only problem was his attention span. He literally didnt have one. So it didnt take much for him to wonder off and messy himself.

His mother worked around him, flatting out his dress and mending some places till it was perfect again. He turned to the mirror and smiled.

The deep pink fabric was tight around his curves, and stopped abruptly above his white lace thigh-high stockings showing a peek of his bum if he bent over in the slightest.

It was by far is favorite. "Thank you mother, its very flattering"

His mother nodded, "Come, go get your father. Its time to go."

The ride to the kingdom was extremely boring for poor Louis. The carrage was plain and held nothing interesting for him. And when they got there, it was no better. People danced in awkward positions and talked about confusing things with big words.

His mother had sat him down and demanded he stay by the balconey. So he sat and stared out at the sky with his back turned to the party. Cheerful music played on, but all Louis felt was bordeem.

There was nothing for him to do, he was itching for excitement. He'd do anything for an adventure.

Thats when he saw it. A little, white rabbit.

He sat up abruptly as the rabbit sat on the ground below was watching him, waiting for him. Louis did the first thing that came to his mind.

He ran downstairs. Appearently the king had just arrived so everyone was focused on him so Louis could sneak out. The timining was perfect. Almost too perfect.

But of course Louis didnt think of that, instead he chased the rabbit accross the grass of the castles yard.

The rabbit would run, then stop every few feet to wait for him to catch up, then carry on. Louis followed him until he came to the kingdoms stables where he had to stop to pull up his falling stocking.

He concentrated on fixing the lace pulled around his tanned skin, while someone walked up.

"Those stockings complinent your body very well young one."

Louis gasped at the sudden voice and froze in freight.

He could see a large shadow come up from behind him in the moonlight.