Not What I Planned

{ Kalen POV }

I just fvcked up my little sister's life even more! And mine. I got my sister pregnant, what tf?! Now, our parents are gonna find out I've been having sex with her- well forcing her to. Damn.

Me: You can't tell mom!

Y|N: What are you talking about?! She's going to find out.

Me: Say its somebody's at school. Like that Chersanto kid...

Y|N: I'm not gonna do that. You're gonna pay child support. You're going take care of it.. End of story!

Me: JUST SAY ITS HIS DAMNIT!

Y|N: BUT YOU GOT ME PREGNANT, ASSH*LE!

Your Mom: What?

Me: Oh damn. I'm busted.

Your Mom: You guys have been fvcking?! That's not right.

Y|N: No! He's been raping me since I was 10!!!!

Me: No, she's lying! Y|N is obsessed with me.

Y|N: Mom, he's lying! *starts crying*

Me: Don't give her those fake tears!

Your Mom: I believe you, Y|N. I've seen the way Kalen looks at you, how he gets when dates come for you. I just thought he'd never take this far or he'd get over it in time.

Y|N: Thank you.

Your Mom: But its partially your fault, you should have told me. Kalen, you're taking care of that baby.

Y|N: I can deal with that. -.-

Your Mom: Don't gimme that face! Kalen get yo ass over here, and we're  gonna call Rashaad..

Kalen: NOT RASHAAD! He's gonna beat my ass...

Your Mom: And your father is too!

Kalen: Damnit!

Your Mom: *hits him in the back of the head* Don't use that language in front of yo mother.

3 Hours Later

{ No Ones POV }

Rashaad and your dad comes bursting through the door.

Your Dad: Where tf that little child molester at?! *Goes running up the stairs*

Rashaad: I'll check in the basement. *Goes running down stairs* DAD HE'S IN THE BASEMENT!

Y|D: *Running down the stairs into the basement* WHAT THE HELL IS YO PROBLEM?! YOU LIKE RAPING YOUNG GIRLS?!

Kalen: Dad- its- its not like that!

Rashaad: That's not what it sounds like, lil nigga! I'm bout to beat the shit out of yo ass!

Y|D: I get first hit! *smacks him* Aight finish

Rashaad: *starts wailing on him*

15 Minutes Later

Rashaad: That teaches yo ass not to mess with yo siblings *goes up stairs*

{ Y|N's POV }

After 15 minutes of Kalen' s screaming and Rashaad's yelling.. I figured everything was normal, but that was just the beginning. Rashaad had a long talk with me, and he seemed more gentle and caring. Once, we were done talking my dad came in and yelled the hell out of me! Which seemed 10× worse than what he seemed to do with Kalen.. Then, it got real bad... He told me to get an abortion. That was MUCH WORSE!

You: Dad, what?

Dad: Get a abortion! I'm not gonna let you be pregnant with your brothers' baby that he's not even ready for, and nor are you.

You: The hell?! That's killing an unborn child that's effed up!

Dad: I know... Still.

5 Comments 5 Votes!!

IG: @cammrrryynn_alexis

Twitter: @dedicatedmsft