Gotta Hide

I have don't me the only sensible thing, which is running away.
It is cold and mean on these streets, but it beats life with my dad. The streets teach me how to fend for myself, and run on. But at home I have to DE-fend myself a lot. What is the difference, maybe the being brutally beaten part, or the no daddy part about it, can't make up my mind and don't have to because I Don't Really Care.

I have stolen 50 dollars from my dad before I left, so I have enough to to buy a subway for today and a drink. Well let's see how long it will last.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well it has been about a week now, and I've found a good friend who told me the best stealing ways and to always look behind me. His name is Jaimie, and his mother died too, but his dad left him for adoption, which he ran away from, OBVIOUSLY.
At least we are kind of in the same boat, and that will make of a good friendship.

Well it's been pretty good, and surprise surprise, he hasn't sent no one looking for me. He must think this is a holiday miracle. My birthday is in two weeks and there will be no money, no presents, no cakes, no ANYTHING. I will tell Jaimie.
"Jaimie, my birthdays coming up, and I have no one to celebrate with since running away, but I feel it is dangerous because people will take me back home," I said unexpectedly desperate." Since you've been here for a while, I thought you could celebrate with me?"
"Well, I don't have money........... to buy you a gift, and to buy cake, but can still spend time with you....."
"It'sAq alright about that , I have 40 dollars left anyways to do that!" I exclaimed enthusiastically.
We had a party, which by the way was great, and still have 20 dollars left spare.
A big surprise happened after the party, the police asked ME have I seen a girl named Stormy Lachroft, and I'm Stormy Lachroft.
Well obviously I lied my way out of it.
And everything was all good.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors' Notes

So far this is not edited and will be by someone else in the group.
We have joined with cookiethebookie to make this book the best it can be and we will update when we can.
The way we update is when it gets 10 more reads we will update, and if we surpass that then we give special chapter.
We hope you like the book and vote for it. We are going for the watty's award and hope we get it. So wish us good luck.