Chapter 1

>This story will always be in Oliver's POV until said otherwise<

Age 5

"Daddy! Daddy look what I made!!" I get up from where I was playing with some lego blocks, holding up my finished product which took the shape of a plane. 

Dad smiles, having just came back from work "That's very nice! Good job!!" He says, ruffling my hair, I beam proudly and sit back down, "Has your mother arrived from work?" He asks, setting his stuff down on the sofa, I look up at him and shake my head "Not yet, when she left she said that she had to meet with someone" I say calmly, attaching more lego's into my plane.

"Oh?" He frowns and sighs, his face troubled. I look up at him, tilting my head slightly "Are you okay daddy?" I ask and he nods, forcing a smile into his face "I am, I am... It's just, your mother-" He begins just as the door opens and my mom walks in.

"I suppose you already know what I'm going to say" She says coldly, I frown in confusion, I turn to my dad "Daddy what-?" I ask and he sighs "Go to your room Oliver" He grumbles, "But daddy I-" I whine, not being told to go to my room before. "NOW OLIVER" He snaps and I widen my eyes, surprised and scared, him never having used that tone on me before. "I-I- Okay" I stutter, quickly running upstairs and to my room.

My mom left my dad and I that night. Everything started going Downhill from there.

Age 6

"Daddy, I think I have a crush one one of the guys in my school! He always gives me snacks and he's so nice!" I beam, holding up a drawing I made "Look! This is me and him!" I say as he takes it, looking over at it. "Teacher says liking a boy when I am a boy is bad, she said I'm going to hell" I frown, hurt in my voice, Dad looks at me and smiles calmly "This is a very good drawing" He says, calmly.

 "I don't think it's wrong, I had a crush on a boy when I was highschool" He smiles and I hug the drawing "Daddy, why do you not go to your job anymore?" I ask, tilting my head slightly, I see hurt in his eyes but he smiles anyway, "I can't leave the best boy behind, can I?" He chuckles, ruffling my hair. I beam "I love you Daddy!"

Age 8

"Daddy Stop! Daddy Please!!" I scream as he continuous throwing plates and glasses around, breaking into shards as they hit the ground. 

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" He yells, turning his attention over to me, his eyes angry. What was that liquid that Daddy drank so much of to make him so angry and scary?

He walks towards me and I step backwards, shielding myself from him using my arms to cover my face, He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE LEFT! YOU DISGRACE OF A SON!" He snaps, there is a loud smacking sound as the palm of his hand connects with the side of my face, I screech in pain and he roughly covers me mouth, my body shaking from fear and pain.

I yelp as he throws me to the ground. "Daddy!" I scream, looking up at him in fear as he towers over me "I SAID SHUT UP!" He snaps "She's not around anymore, she was my fuck toy and you took her away from me, you took mommy away, you heard me?" He hisses, I feel hot tears roll out of my eyes as he starts kicking my side, the pain burning me.

I scream until I lost my voice.

That was the very first day he hit me, that was my 8th birthday too.

Age 10

The beatings has gotten worse. We had to transfer from our home to a small apartment due to the lack of cash. It was horrible, It smelled moldy and was rarely clean, of course this wasn't the landlords fault but my father's fault. He'd break things and beat me every day, he'd spent his time drinking or playing with his friends.

Around the age of 9 and a half he's started touching me in places that were too sensitive, between my legs and the two small bumps on my chest.

I jump as I hear the door open, I hear my father's voice and the voices of two other people, his friends. 

"Yes, just 50 every 20 minutes" I hear my father say, I hear a snicker and one of his friends say "It's a deal". I frown and look at the time in panic, He shouldn't be here yet!

I quickly make a break from the kitchen to my room, only to have my arm grabbed toughly. "No! No! Let me go! Let me go!" I scream, kicking and wriggling "Fuck he's good at kicking" I hear one of dad's friends say before I am pinned to the ground on my stomach, I feel my wrist being tied behind my back and I scream, shaking in fear as I try to wriggle them "Daddy stop this please!!!" I beg, looking up at him "Thanks for the money son" He smirks, tugging my hair lightly before letting it go, I flinch as I feel my pants being ripped off of my body, my but in the air and cheek against the ground.

"Fuck he looks so tight" I hear one of his friends say, his breath hitting my entrance, I whine out and wriggle, his breath making me shudder, I see a pair of knees in front of me and I hesitantly look up, looking into the eyes of my dad's other friend, his huge member in front of my face, I flinch and jerk back making him laugh "Man they always look so cute when they're terrified" He says, the other friend agrees and I feel something prodding at my hole, the guy behind me fondles my member and I whimper "Don't! Please" I whimper.

"Aww he's begging, how cute" The one in front of me says before he spreads his legs in front of me, gripping my hair and jerking my head up so I'm forced to look at his member "Now suck" He growls, putting the head of his member on my lips, I keep my mouth shut as best as I could as he pinches my nose. 

I gasp in need of air that's when he finally releases my nose from between his fingers as he plunges his big member into my mouth, I gag at first before he pulls out a bit, thrusting into my mouth softly "Bite me and I swear you won't be able to walk for a month" He threatens, I whimper and do my best not to bite him.

The guy behind me laughs, "Take it easy a bit" He says before I feel something wet and warm against my hole, his hands still fondling my balls. I squeak in surprise and wiggle my butt slightly but he holds it in place, The guy in front of me groans as he continuous to thrust into my mouth.

The guy behind me pulls his tongue away from my hole and smirks down at me. "Aww look man, he's shaking, damn he's so cute" He whispers, his teeth nipping at my neck making me squeak again before feeling something hard and warm against my hole, I try to turn my head to look but choke lightly from the member in my mouth so instead I go back to focusing on not biting the guy in front of me. "Try not to scream" I hear the guy behind me say, my eyes widen in worry before I feel something enter me and blinding pain exploded. I felt like I was being torn apart.

I scream in pain and the guy in front of me groans in pleasure from the vibration around his member due to my scream, "Fuck!" They both groan, staying still for a bit. "Damn he's so tight" The guy behind me pants, "Yeah? I get a turn too" The guy in front of me breathily says as he slowly thrusts into my mouth "Yeah" The guy behind me says as he starts to move.

That was when I realized that no, my life isn't going to get any better.

And it never did. 

Until I was 17 years old.