Breezy

Mas short pa sa short story. Bow. IMAGINATION ALERT!

----------

Kakatapos lang kumain ni Kiefer at Alyssa. They're having their date before they separate ways- Alyssa will go in SG for the ASEAN while Kiefer will go in US to train more. Nag-CR lang sandali si Kiefer habang si Alyssa, pini-pucture-an ang paglubog ng araw.

Habang nagpi-picture si Alyssa, she felt someone hugged her from behind... and it was Kiefer!

Alyssa: Sunset are so beautiful, noh?

Kiefer: Yes but... mas maganda ka pa rin sa mata ko.

Alyssa: Shut up and let just take a pic.

Nagpicture silang dalawa sa ilalim ng sunset. After they take a picture, Alyssa quickly post it because she knew that she will miss Kiefer, his guy.

Kiefer: Post agad?

Alyssa: Mami-miss kasi kita eh.

Kiefer: OMG! Wag mo nga akong pakiligin. Hahahaha!

They both laugh and look at the beautiful sunset. Couple of minutes have passed, until Kiefer break the silence.

Kiefer: Babe, I'll miss you and I love you.

Alyssa looked at Kiefer and she wrap her arms on his neck. While Kiefer? He also wrap his arms to Alyssa's waist.

Alyssa: Im sure you'll miss me but you love me? Talaga? Then tell it to the whole world.

Kiefer: *whisper to Alyssa's ear* I love you.

Alyssa: Eh? Sabi ko isigaw mo sa mundo... hindi sakin.

Kiefer: Eh ikaw yung mundo ko. 

Hindi na nagsalita si Alyssa at ngumiti na lang. Yung ngiting kinikilig with matching blush. Haha!

Kiefer: Babe, pwedeng magtanong?

Alyssa: Ano yun?

Kiefer: Anong klaseng panulat ba ginamit mo?

Alyssa: Hindi kita gets. Hahaha! Pero bakit panulat?

Kiefer: Kasi hindi kita mabura dito sa isip at puso ko.

Mas lumaki yung ngiti ni Alyssa at kinurot yung ilong ni Kiefer at binigyan sya ng kiss sa...

Alyssa: You're so breezy po.

Kiefer: And I will never stop being breezy to you. Because I love you soooo much. *give a kiss in...*

Alyssa: And I will never regret choosing you as my boyfriend *kiss in...*

Kiefer: So if I'll propose to you someday... you'll say yes?

Alyssa: Of course! Because I want you to be my husband and father of our CHILDREN.

-------------------

Ang corny kong nilalang kaya pagpasensyahan. :) Sorry for the typos, kung meronman.