Chapter 2

I turn around and to my surprise I see harry.

"Hey school isn't over yet where are you going?" He questioned.

"Mmm I just needed to get something." I lie

"Is everything okay?" He asked concerned

"Yeah." I respond with a smile. I didn't want to tell him about the note because the last thing I need is for Maggie to make things worse.

"Okay." He said as we walked back into school.

-4 hours later-

School was finally ended I went to my car and drove home. I got to my house and went inside. There was a note on the table that read

"Hey sweetie! Working late again. I won't be home until 12. I love you!" -mom

My mom works all day and most nights. My dad died when I was 4, he was driving home from work and a drunk driver ran his car into the side of my dads car. My mom works at an all night diner. I feel like I live by myself because my mom is always working.

I sat down on the couch and my favorite show, dance moms was on. I was bored so I decided to get on Instagram. The comments on the photos hurt. They say things like "ugly" or "your a nobody". I turned of the tv and went up stairs to my room. I decided to get in my pj's when the paper harry gave to me with his number on it fell out of my pocket. I picked it up and decided to text him. Maybe Maggie won't find out.

"Hey harry it's Adrianna."

"Hey Adrianna! :) I've been meaning to ask you if you want to get coffee at Starbucks on Friday?"

"Umm sure. What time?"

"I'll pick you up around 8."

"Okay :) gtg I will see you at school Tomorrow"

"Okay bye :)"

Harry's pov

I am so excited! I get to go on a date with Adrianna! I have always seen her at school but never had the guts to talk to her. I thought she would think I'm some "popular guy" that wouldn't talk to her. Friday is going to awesome.

Adrianna

I can believe that I'm going on a date with harry!!! I'm scared and excited at the same time. If Maggie found out I'm dead. But hopefully harry won't bring it up around her. I was getting tired so I decided to say good bye to Harry and go to bed.