True Feelings - Jake Miller Fanfic

I had a hard time sleeping last night over the fact that I think I might like Jake. Everything that's happened has just been.. I don't know spectacular. He's the only guy that treats me sweet, and he's adorable and funny and he thinks I'm pretty. However, if I'm wrong about the fact that he might like me and I screw everything up.. I might lose everything with him.

JAKES POV

______________________

I had a hard time sleeping last night over the fact of how amazing Madison is. I just want her to be mine already. We would be perfect together, and I would treat her like the perfect princess she is. I think she has feelings for me because when I held her hand yesterday she didn't pull away.. or question it. I don't know if I should ask her out yet. I don't even think I should. I wouldn't want to make anything awkward between us.

_________________________

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

" Ugh. Great. I have to wake up and go to school. " Madison said angrily.

"* Hey Jakey, do you think you could take me to school? I'd really appreciate it.*"

I groaned and trudged down the stairs waiting for my phone to beep back. I decided I was going to try and curl my hair for the first time. It took me about 40 minutes and right when I finished Jake texted back.

"* Sure Madi :). I'd love to. I'll be there in 10 minutes. *"

I would definitely say that Jake and I are very close now. We text all the time, we tell each other personal stuff, and we can be silly around each other. He's amazing.

_______________

*At the school campus*

"Hey Madi.. You look beautiful today."

" Awwe thanks Jake. You're so sweet. "

"Would you like me to take you to school every morning so you don't have to walk anymore?"

" I'd love that. Thanks Jakey. I appreciate it. " I replied smiling.

" Uhmm, Madison? Would you maybe- Nevermind. Have a great day at school Madi " said Jake.