Breathless

This is not Edited! There are errors!

As I sat at home, eating and watching my show I got a phone call from the girls. All three of them popped up on the screen.

"Hey,"

"Hey, some of our classmates are having a party-" Vanessa started and I shook my head no.

"No,no,no,"I repeated over and over. I wasn't bout to go to a high school party full of sex,drugs, alcohol, smoke, and other bull.

Or at least that's what the movies and books said it was about.

"Bruh, you ain't been to a party since your freshman year of high school," Talissa exaggerated.

I snapped, "ugh what about my birthday party in freshman year?"

"That don't count, the only people that were there was us and your family. Just come you are soo lame you never do anything fun!" She said a bit harshly. I sighed slightly hurt but then I thought about the things that happened at high school parties and I wasn't so hurt by her words.

"Don't pressure her T," Nadia snapped for me and I nodded happily.

"Plus I got a test to study for and I don't have any time for any party," Talissa sighed and hung up at my words

"Don't worry about her she'll get over it but call us if you change your mind," I nodded and hung up. I was left alone in my room with a few wrappers and food spreader out around my bed. The tv was still on and it was the only light source in the room.

I was seriously lame.

~ ~ ~

Around 9:00, I sat on my bed with notes and my textbook scattered around my bed. It was quite until the sound of the first few lyrics of the song Panda rang through my house. It was so loud I jumped up off my bed and landed on the ground.

I laid there for a few seconds shock. Then I ripped my windows opened and glared openly at the house across from mines. People filled the house outside and inside.

Cars were parked in every spot they could fit - even in my damn parking lot!

"Quiet down!" I yelled but it sounding like I was was whispering considering that my voice was muffled by the music.

I closed my window and looked over to my sister who was still fast asleep.

But out of nowhere she said, " ....Panda, Panda, panda..." I couldn't help but laugh but the smile disappeared when the drop from the song sent the house dancing to the music. I heard a crash downstairs and prayed to God it wasn't my mom's favorite vase which she kept every flower she has ever gotten from my father.

But, luck wasn't one my side as I seen the broken pieces come into view. Ok, now I was angry! Without thinking, I slipped my fuzzy colorful socks into my Adidas slides and stormed over to Herald's house.

Once I got on his big lawn I realized it was even worse. People gave me side looks and I thought that it was just because I was wearing-

My PAJAMAS!

The gray shorts reached right under my ass and if I blended just a little they would slip right up exposing half of my cheeks. The shirt wasn't the problem it was the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra and that since it was cold they were standing erected and proud.

I groan wanting to retreat but I noticed my friends drunk off their asses. Getting through the bodies were a lot harder than I thought since most people were dancing and others were drunk ass hell. I could smell the perfumes and colognes on some people but on others they seemed to have forgotten to put which was horrible for me. The scent of musk, smoke, perfumes and colognes clouded the air.