Prologue

Nathan Rivers

Just your normal average highschool kid you might think, but he's not.

After he told his parents he was gay they completely ignored him and called him an 'it' he had to bare with the insults his own parents gave him.
This has happened for over 2 years now and he got used to it. By the time he was 12 his mother left, leaving him alone with his father, his dad said it was his fault that she left cause he was gay. His father started drinking every night, but one night he was way to drunk and threw a bottle to Nathan and started beating him up. By the time Nathan was 14 his body was full with scars and bruises from all the beating's his father gave him.
One day at school he told a friend that he was gay, it didn't end to well, he never had any friends after that because he thought they would just betray him and ,now not only at his house but in school, people would call him names and beat him up.

He started to work to get away from his abusive father, when he turned 16 he finally had enough money for an apartment and he got away from his father and he's abuse.

Now Nathan is 17 he lives alone in his apartment, he still goes to school, he also still gets beat up and people call him names.

But that is all about to change...

So... how was it?
Please like and comment if you liked it I would be really happy if you did.
Later
~kitsune-chan💗