Sad Suho + Separation

"I think I ate too much Channy." Said BaekHyun. I hugged him.
"Then you should take a nap." I said. "But I don't wanna." He said. "BaekHyun you have to take a nap." "No I don't." He crossed his arms and turned his head.
"I'll reward you if you do." I said. "OKAY." He said. I laughed.
"What do you want your reward to be?" He smirked.
"You have to sleep shirtless." He said. "Okay." I said and took my shirt off. BaekHyun just sat there staring at me. "Are you okay Baek?" I asked. "No." He said. I laughed. He's adorable. It never really bothered me how fast our relationship had moved. Then someone knocked on the door. It was Nari.
"Nari what do you want?" I asked.
"I don't know where Suho went." She said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"He said he was going somewhere and hasn't come back. It's been two days." I ran and threw a shirt on. I grabbed Baek and we all went in the car.
"Where do you think he went?" Asked Baek.
"He said he needed to spend some time alone and ran out crying." Nari said.
"I know where he is." I said. I did know where he was. He was on the hill by his childhood house under a tree. When we got there we ran up the hill and there he was. His shirt was unbuttoned, he was dirty, his hair was messy. Nari ran over to him and helped him up.
"Suho are you okay?" She asked. "Yes I'm fine I don't want to talk about it." Said Suho. Then someone else ran up the hill. It was Luhan.
"Nari are you okay? You called me and you sounded really scared. Suho? Why did you come here?" Luhan said.  Then Suho started crying and Nari comforted him. BaekHyun hugged me and started crying too.
"What's wrong babe?" I asked.
"I hate seeing my friends cry." He said. I rested my head on his and starting quietly singing to him in his ear. Then we went home and spent the day together.

Me and BaekHyun spent a few months together until we started... Drifting apart. I didn't know it at the time but it was happening. This one night was what I did wrong. We went on vacation with the band and we found a house to live in while we were there.
We walked in a room and BaekHyun said, "Me and Channy can room in here."
Then I instantly said, "I'm rooming with D.O." As a joke. Then D.O said, "Yeah just get out." Then BaekHyun left the room. Everyone went in their rooms and I was in my room playing on my phone.
Then BaekHyun texted me, "I got sick and had to go to the doctor's myself you jerk!!!"
Then I replied, "I don't care if you get sick." I don't know why I didn't feel bad.
"Okay fine!!! Since you don't care let's end this relationship right now! Get out you jerk!" He said.
"Okay fine!" I said back. I threw my phone down. Why did I say that? I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I covered my face with my hands. I didn't realize I was pushing him away. I just tried to sleep on it. The next morning I went downstairs and saw BaekHyun and Sehun kissing and laughing together. I just stopped in the middle of the room.
"I swear it's not what it looks like." Sehun said.
"They were just playing around." Said D.O.
"Whatever I don't care. Do what you want I'll just go back in my room." I said. I didn't think I would be hurt that easily. I didn't think I would hide it that easily. It's the fact that we haven't even been broken up for 24 hours and he already has someone else. I walked back in my room and sat down. I played some guitar to try and cheer me up. Then BaekHyun walked in.
"Hey, can we talk?" He asked.
"Sure." I said. He sat down across the table from me.
"Me and Sehun aren't actually together I just wanted to say that and I'm sorry for overreacting." He took my hand.
"I'm sorry too. I've been an idiot to you." I said.
"I won't deny that. I am really sorry and I accept your apology but I think it's best if we just not be together for some time and see how we feel later." I started crying a bit.
"Yeah that sounds good." I said. How dumb am I? I can't even tell him how much I love him. He kissed my hand. "Goodbye Channy." He whispered. At this point I couldn't hold in my tears. "Goodbye Baek." I said while sobbing. He started crying too and we hugged before he walked out of my room. Watching him walk out felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest right in front of my face. "Goodbye BaekHyun." I whispered to myself.

That night I cried myself to sleep while looking at all the cute pictures of me and BaekHyun. I miss him. In the morning I got dressed and drove to the hill Suho was at a while ago. As I was sitting there I heard someone else walking up the hill. I turned around. It was Nari.
"Hey Nar." I said.
"Hey Chan. What's wrong?" Her eyes looked red and her face looked blotchy. She was crying too. But why?
"Me and Baek broke up." I said as she sat down beside me. She hugged me from the side.
"That's horrible. I'm sorry Chan." She said.
"It's fine. What's wrong with you?" I asked. She sighed.
"Well me and Luhan broke up. He said it had to do with his career and he couldn't tell me why. He told me he didn't want to but he had to." I suddenly felt bad for her too.
"Guess we're both broken-hearted losers, huh?" I said jokingly. She laughed.
"Guess so." We both looked at each other.
"It hurts." She said.
"I know." I said. We both started crying and trying to comfort each other. When we calmed down we laid down on the grass and looked at the sky. We looked over at each other. Our hands started slowly moving towards each other and we interlocked fingers. I smiled at the thought of me and Nari together. I got up and helped her up too. We hugged. "You're the best Narbear."
I whispered in her ear.
"You're the best Channy." She whispered in my ear. BaekHyun used to call me Channy. Did this mean Nari was my....