Girls talk boys

Two things.
1. Apparently girls talk boys was leaked two days ago. I can't believe this. When I saw an online article saying it was leaked,I was shocked. I immediately went on YouTube to see if its on there.

I noticed that some people did a cover of the song(I still haven't watched them) but I couldn't find it. Someone pointed out in one of the "leaked" videos,that it was only leaked on twitter. So,I quickly went on twitter and tried to find it. But I couldn't find it.

I told my mom about the song being leaked. She said something that made sense. She said that it probably got removed off of the Internet. 5sos did find out it got leaked. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was taken down.

Oh,and now on some lyric websites,girls talk boys has been added. I'm gonna check out the lyrics later. (I might watch some covers too idk)

2. Girls talk boys officially comes out on Friday! I'm so exited!! I can't wait to hear it,and see the music video.I have a feeling this song is gonna be awesome!

Although it is leaked(or was idk) I've decided to wait until Friday to listen to it. Mainly because I couldn't find it lol. Also because I couldn't find it.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna end this here. I don't want to ramble too much. I honestly wish I had someone to fangirl over 5sos with. If you want to be that person,comment 'its a cow Luke' lol. If you got that reference,you are the real MVP. Lol I'm gonna go now. Byeee!!! :P :)