- Part 11 -

"You know what I love about you?" Edward lay on my stomach, pressing occasional kisses on it.

"What?" I giggled, his hair tickling me.

"That you care about people in a way nobody does," He climbed, and placed his head on my chest, and I hugged him.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Look at people here, they don't care about us patients," he said.

"They do," I countered.

"Not like you do," He looked up.

"Well, it's not supposed to be like me," I told him. "We can't get connected, you know..."

"You're a goner then," He smirked

I didn't want to believe he was standing in front of me. It took me a long time to get myself away from him and, there were hardly any days which went without a mention of his name in my head.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, panting after the long angry make-out session. Our lips were red and swollen, my top a bit was torn and Harry half naked, sitting like an angel on my bed. He looked like a masterpiece sitting on my bed. I still remembered the first day I saw his picture. He is still that beautiful.

He didn't answer me but, lay down on the bed. I sat still not moving from my position. He tapped the space beside him, wanting me to sit and rest beside him. I did, and he wrapped his hands around me. "I drove all night, can we sleep? It's quite late," He whispered, cuddling into my neck.

I nodded and switched off the light. Pulling the blanket over us, Harry snuggled into my body like Edward always did, and I held him. It didn't take a lot of time for me to sleep. Months were spent with me attached to him, it was like a habit now that, I was getting used to again.

I ran next to him on the field. Harry had started working out now that he ate better. He was getting in shape and was making me run with him, too. "I can't do this!" I yelled.

"One more round, come come," He gave me his million dollar smile and pulled my hand with him. "I thought you'd always be with me," He said, repeating my words.

"Why can't with you be done from the bench!" I huffed.

"Nope, with me, means every step with me!" He let go of my hand as I ran beside him.

"Your legs are too long! I have to run faster than you to just catch up!" I told him.

"I'll slow down, here," He said, slowing down a bit.

"Makes no difference, let's finish this!" I pushed him and ran forward.

Waking up next to him after so many months was weird but, in a good way. It was like I fit with him. Like, two halves fixed together, again. I lay in bed answering all my emails, not wanting to leave his corner. I slept longer than I usually did. He calmed me down.

"Hey, good morning..." I heard him whisper. I didn't say anything. He kissed my shoulder and got off the bed. "Want to go have breakfast?" He asked. "I saw a cafe on the way here, is it good?"

I nodded. He told me to get ready, opening my cupboard and taking out my clothes. We knew each other that well. I took the clothes and ran to the washroom. I met him near his truck, he looked all washed up and clean. "You're a long way from home," I told him.