Don't Break Your Promise

Louis' POV:
"Niall!" I screamed as I caught him and turned his face to me holding him in my arms. His face was paler than usual and his blue eyes were filled with pain.
"L-Lou," he stuttered looking up at me his lips quivering with fear, "I'm going to die aren't I?"
"You're all going to die," a deep voice chuckled and reloaded a black object. Hatred filled the pit of my stomach and I met eyes with deep blue ones. It was my father.
"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I hissed at him trying to stay calm so I didn't rip his head off his shoulders.
"Finishing what her pathetic father started but couldn't end," he rolled his eyes and pointed the gun at each one of us. His eyes thoughtful, "who should die first hm?"
Harry gripped his hands into tight white fist and glared at the end of the gun.
"Let them go," a small, confident voice spoke up, "take me and let them go." I recognized that voice and my throat went dry.
"Anna!" I went to grab her but stopped when Niall gasped at the sudden movement.
"It's me that you guys want right? End my dad's bloodline and get your reward?" She walked forward her arms crossed over her chest, "well here I am, go ahead and take me but leave them out of this." He thought this over and suddenly grabbed her by the arm jerking her forward. The but of the gun was then pressed to her head and he smiled.
"I'm letting you all go, I got what I want but if you try to stop me I'm putting a bullet in your head, got it?" He didn't give us time to answer as he started pulling her back the way he came from.
I quickly got to my feet and went to go after her when someone grabbed me by my arm stopping me from moving.
"We'll get her back I promise but don't do anything stupid that'll risk our lives," Harry said calmly, "we need to get Niall to a hospital before he passes out from blood lost."
And just like that we were back on our way on finding a way out but this time without her.