chapter 7

cams pov.
she beat him up for me, now that is a girl. I love Jennifer with all my heart and i wish i could show her that. i felt my chest getting wet from Jens tears. i lift her chin up and i kiss her. i see nash the corner of my eye he is on his bed on the phone. 10 minutes later cops show up. we explained the situation and nash was charged and we were to.

Jens pov.
Cam went to bed while i stayed up and prayed that our life would get better in the future. I sat on the floor praying that it would get better. I still haven't told cam what happened earlier today. being 21 suck fucking ass. I cry myself to sleep. The next thing I know I am laying in the couch with the TV remote in my hand.
I laid up and Hayes in in front of me laying on the other couch. "Hayes what are you doing here" "Nash kicked my out of my room and this was my only other option. So what happened with you and nash I thought you two good friends?" " he is a fuckboy and tried to make me his sex slave and when I said no he called Cameron a fuckboy and went off at him. I had to go out to buy a wedding dress and when I got home cam was on the floor with a black eye and a busted lip. I went off at nash, I punched him in the jaw as hard as I could then broke his door down when he ran into his room after beating up cam. i grabbed him by the shirt and threw him on the ground, then repeatedly kicked him in the ribs." "we have a one bad ass chick here" "very funny there haynes." "I am going back to sleep, NIGHT" "Night hayes" I throw a blanket at him.
I went back upstairs to see cam looking out the window shirtless. he looked so fucking sexy. "hey babe" I say to Cameron "hey sexy" cam said as he walked over. He grabbed your ass and kissed you."doesnt that hurt babe" "not at all." I smirked when he said that and he leaned in making our lips connected once again. I ran my hands down his perfectly tan abs. we stopped ourselves because of haynes being here. Nash was use to the moans and the other noises but we didn't want hayes to think were fuck machines and all we do is fuck every damn day.

Cams pov.
Instead of us having sex we could get high. I grabbed a box that contained some of the good stuff. "oh fuck yea" I looked over at Jen searching through it, she finally found her weed and wrapped it up. I found mine and wrapped it up then we headed out to the balcony. We light them up and we both take a hit. I felt the worries of the day pass the higher i got. we didn't smoke very often but I wanted one so bad. I take another hit and she does the same. we did that till our joints were done and disposed of them and watched cartoons.
     we both had the Munchies so we had some nachos they were really good.i look over at Jen her eyes are red and she has a pretty chill face. we sat there eating our nachos and went back upstairs and watched cartoons for the night.
    The next day we did really nothing sept from watch a movie and cuddle. Hayes had a friend over, Theu joined us watching the movie. "hey what movie is this" "it's called Bullitt". we had a calm and relaxing day. me and cam went to t the store and bought a few groceries before it was night time. We cuddled in bed till we fell asleep.