Still The One

Name : Still The One

By : bloomingcrazy

s l o w u p d a t e s ❁_❁ How do you watch the one you love, love someone else? Ever since she met him, Alice Moore had mixed and unrequited feelings. Harry Styles, the boy she had become best friends with six years ago, was the man she was in love with today. As the months go by, Alice will ultimately have to make the decisions she's not sure she's strong enough to make. Throughout the series of events, prepare to uncover the truth - from the moment they first spoke to each other, to the day Harry says, "I do," to another woman. Copyright © 2013, bloomingcrazy on Wattpad. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Status : Still Going; slow updates

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/3356399-still-the-one

**I seriously have NO IDEA as to how I skipped this story. This one is absolutely amazing and it just got updated and it is most definately one of my favourites. Go and read it, it will surely make you cry.. that is how well its written <3

Update as on 12-9-15:
Hi guys, here I am two years later, just fresh from reading this book again. You guys, I can't stress enough on how much I love this book! I would honestly recommend each and every person on here to read it. It'll surely leave a mark on you forever. I mean look at me, two years later here I am re-reading this book even when I'm completely over one direction fanfics!!
But be warned, this book is currently on hold, has been for over a year now and there are like 3-4 chapters left ((I guess))

But but but that being said, go and read this book if you haven't yet. You'll love it!!