Cover Shop

If you have seen my other books, specifically Graphics, you will see that I love digital art. Making covers is no exception!

I you would like to request a cover, please message me privately. If you request a cover in the comments, I will NOT make it for you. It is impossible to keep track of all you people in the comments! I will make covers of any and all themes!

While requesting a cover, please include the following:

1. Username/Pen Name (the name that will go on the cover)

2. Title of the story

3. Genre of the story

4. Anything that you would like on the cover ( Ex. Quotes from your story, specific types of pictures, specific theme)

5. Short description of the story

6. If you would like the main character on the cover, please include a short physical description of the character.

NOTE: Look on the next page for font examples

As a "payment" of sorts, all I ask is that you mention yours truly somewhere in your book as the person who designed your cover. You know giving credit to creator and all that stuff.

Once I receive your request I will respond, therefor if I do not respond after a few days, assume that I did not receive your request.

I really don't mind if you decide that you do not like my cover, I will be happy to make you a new one, but please give feedback as to what went wrong.

I am only doing this for fun, I am by no means a professional. All the pictures that I use are from the internet somewhere, they do not belong to me. However the finished product is technically mine. Again, all I ask for in return is recognition as to who made the cover.

~Liz