Introduction

Hey I'm Lucy Laurence. I've been close with the Bat family since I was seven. My parents were close friends with Bruce Wayne during their grade school days. When my sister and my dad died, they've been helping my mom and I ever since. Like giving me a full Wayne scholarship, letting me stay in their house when my mom will be out of town, and funding my mom's campaign to run for mayor. Since then I've been really close to everyone in the family.

Dick: ESPECIALLY TIM!!!!

Tim: What's happening???

SHUT UP DICK!!! Anyway, where was I...

Dick: ABOUT TO TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR CRUSH IS!!!

DICK, I swear I will kill you in ten seconds flat unless you SHUT UP!!!

Dick: bring it on!

Guys I'll be right back....

-few days later-

Barbara: they've been awfully quiet to each other...I'm kind of scared...

Oh hey guys I'm back! Just had to deal with a certain dick...but anyways this is what the whole family (except Dick) thinks about me:

Bruce: Very polite and sweet girl, unless you get on her bad side (ask Dick about that if you want to know)

Jason: She's like my little sister. If anyone makes fun of her, or even lays a finger on her, they're dead.

Barbara: Same as Jason. But I'm not in a killing mood right now.

Tim: Um *blushes* she's a great friend. We've know each other since we were in grade one. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Everyone (except Tim and Lucy) : AWWWWWW!!!

Lucy: moving on....*starts to blush*

Damian: Just another annoyance.

Lucy: of course, coming from a demon spawn.

Damian: HEY!!!

Tim: She's right....

Damian: THAT'S IT!!!

Barbara: *walks over to Damian and whispers something in his ear*

Damian: Never mind *walks away*