Please Let Me Go..

(Collins above!)

(Collins above!)

• The Next Morning •

• Kaylee's P.O.V •

*you wake up and Kiss Devan*

*whisper* Wake Up sleepyhead *kissing on Devan's Forehead*

* As You try to get up, Devan Pulls your hand on purpose and have your face infront of his *

• Devan's P.O.V •

Im up, Can You give me a kiss?..

*You nod and Kiss Him for a sec*

That's it?! No, give me more *you both start to smile and Laugh* *you kiss/Hug Devan For Exactly 5 mins*

Okay, Now Im Don-.. Kaylee? Kaylee..

*you take a flashback Of your mother telling you Dont Be late*

Kaylee?? KAYLEE!?!

• Kayle's P.O.V •

Huh..? What??

• Devan's P.O.V •

Are you okay? You dont look so good..Are you good??

• Kaylee' P.O.V •

*after the flashback you just had* yea, Im good.. I just have to go back Home.. I kinda Forgot something..

• Devan's P.O.V •

You can bring it back later.. *I put my head on your lap*
Please dont go, I'll miss you..

• Kaylee's P.O.V •

*I start to play with Devan's Hair* I Will be right back.. Just let me go, Okay boo?

• Devan's P.O.V •

Remember last night? I wont let you go, even if you say to?

• Kaylee's P.O.V •

Please Devan This is Important..!!

*Devan Stares At you.. And You start to cry*

Please dont Hate me for this Devan, I Love you..

*You run and Devan Almost Falls off, as soon as you run, You see Devan Falling down*
OMG DEVAN!! IM SO SORRY!! *You put your hands around Devan's Face*

• Devan's P.O.V •

*I hold your hands super tightly and he sees tears roll down your face* Kaylee!! *I kiss your tears and Hug you* Kaylee, Please stop Crying.. I love you!! Are you mad at me?!? Scream at me!!

• Kaylee's P.O.V •

It's Not that Im Mad at you.. *you start to cry even more.. And it starts To rain* My mom said Yesterday, "Dont be late" before the tour you took me on.. *It rains Even Harder*..

*You look outside And You run out of Devan's room and Run down the stairs and out the main door, But before you went out the main door, you bump into Collins*

Omg, Im so sorr-

*Collins Stares at you*