The truth comes out

Gabe POV

Why is he so affended. It's not like he wasn't spooning on the couch with my brother. Or flirting with him. We both had feeling for our opposite brothers.

"You did what?!" Dean yelled. He was more than mad.

" I slept with your brother. I know you're mad but please hear me out."

"Hear you out? Hear yo- this isn't a type of thing you do in a relationship. You betrayed me." He got closer to me.

Ok now he is mad. Pick your words wisely gabe. " I'm sorry but I'm not the one always eye fucking your brother. You and cas are basically strip each other every time you're around." Oh shit! Wrong words.

All I see is a fist. Then it went black.

.................................*

I woke up on the couch about three hours later, cas was leaning over me. I felt a warm wet towel touch my head. Yep I knew it, dean knocked me out. I should have came with backup.  "Dean what the hell!"

" what?" He brushed it off like nothing happened.

"Gabriel, are you alright." Castile said. Dean was sitting at the table drinking whisky out of the bottle.

I wiped his hand away. "Yeah cas I'm fine." No I wasn't. My head hurt like hell and dean had murder in his eyes.

"Oh dang should I hit you again then? Dean said, sarcasm coating his tone.

I sat up. I grabbed the ice sitting on the coffee table. " shut the hell up dean. You know everything I said was true.  I was only getting something that you wanted to say all along off you chest for you. Cas don't you like dean, because I know he likes you."  I waved my hand sarcastically.

Cas blushed, looking down he played with his hands. "Don't do that gabe. Don't turn your problems to someone else." Dean said.

"look dean, i'm breaking up with you because you're to cowardly to say it. So stop whining and go be yourself. So suck it up buttercup, go be with cas." Cas was standing awkwardly in the corner of the room. Dean look at me with a shocked expression. I've never talked to him like this, he needed to hear it though. I wanted to be with Sam so bad. He obviously liked cas. It was perfect, I left before he could hit me again.

Dean POV

'I can't... I can't believe he just did that. What just happened? What? I'm so confused, angry. Ok so cas is still here.'

"Um dean...I don't know what to say. He has never done that before. Are you okay?" Castiel says walking up to dean.

"Yeah cas...I'm just.." I balled my fist up. I'm so angry. I shouldn't be. He was right; I knew he was. I did like cas, more than him. Sam hasn't been happy since Jess died in that house fire.

He found Gabe. Ok this is good.

"Cas about what he said. I wanted to ask...if you actually felt that way about me?" Why am I nervous. It's cas.  All I felt was a gentle hand grab my forearm. Lips together for the first time.