Chapter 2

Not spell or gramma checked..

When ever Ozzy said my full name you knew he was serious and that he meant what he said, I placed my mobile down on the counter and looked at all the boxes scattered around, I decided to unpack, I already had a couch,bed,cooker,fridge,washing machine all that no Tv as I never really had time to watch it before I'd always be busy but second on my list was to get a job at the local auto repair shop.

Unpacking my stuff was a breeze I did t have much as all my stuff fitted into one room I have to spread it out around a house so it practically looks empty art from the kitchen that looks pretty good, I looked at my phone the time was now 3:20pm would it hurt to go see if the auto shop is still open?

I hopped in my truck and headed back into town, parking up by the auto shop I could already see they didn't have many employees, I took a deep breath jumped out of my truck and headed inside

"Hi I'd like to see if there are any jobs available." I said approaching the front desk.

"Uh I've been told we're not employing at the moment."

"I've worked in auto shops most of my life I can fix up anything."

"I'm sorry I've been told we are not hiring."

"Dammit." I mumbled running my hands through my hair.

"If its a job your wanting I'm pretty sure the diners hiring."

"Yeah? Well thank you."

They didn't even look like they had any damn employees dammit the one thing I didn't want to do and that would be wearing a tight little waitress dress serving food to dirty old rednecks but I guess it's the only way I'm making money.

I entered the diner and thank god it wasn't busy, I didn't exactly know who to ask to I just headed straight to the counter and asked the women who stood there in the pink and white waitress dress.

"Yah hiring?"

"Why? You interested?"

"Gotta make me some money some how."

"Well your in luck honey I got a few spots open, yah want?" She said looking me up and down chewing her gum.

"How much does it pay?"

"$3 an hour honey and what ever tips you get you want it or not?"

"I'll take it when can I start?"

"Y'all can give me a trail run now only working for tips though."

"Deal, do I need a uniform?"

She rolled her eyes, "Follow me Honey."

I knew I was going to dread this, I wasn't one for working with women and dirty old rednecks and these dresses where above the knee which made me feel super uncomfortable, I have a baby pink skin tight dress on with a a white bartender apron the short one basically and in that was my notepad for taking orders and then I had my trusty tray, I looked so odd in this pink dress and black combat boots but Daisy who was the women who gave me the job said I looked sexy which was never a good thing.

"Now honey go take some orders." She said giving me a fake smile.

"Yay." I sighed heading towards a table with two older men wearing their hunting gear.

"Why I ain't seen you around here? What's a pretty thang like you doing in Macon?"

"What can I get you boys?" I smiled.

"I'd like a slice of you how much that gonna cost?" The man smirked touching my bottom.
"Excuse me?" I said pushing his hand off.

"I'm Asking how much a slice of you will cost darling." He laughed.