Him...

this is lauren by the way ^

Dream...

I lie on the floor crying from all the pain. I look up to see my father continuously kicking my fragile body as he screams so many different names at me. " you slut...worthless piece of shit...nobody likes a whore like you...its your fault your mother is dead...ugly bitch." I couldn't help but believe every word he said as i believed him for years prior...

End of dream...

I woke up to my best friend shaking me awake. "Are you okay? I heard you crying when I was walking by? ". I looked at myself in the mirror only to see my cheeks stained by my tears and my red puffy eyes. "um, yeah I'm fine". I looked Frankie only to see his eyes filled with sadness by the sight of his best friend hurt. " okay well clean yourself up. I was gonna wake you up soon anyway. We are gonna go somewhere today." He said. Before I could protest he left my room. I sighed getting up to get ready.

I looked at my outfit satisfied by my simple shorts and "hakuna matata" t-shirt. I walked out of my room and grabbed an apple looking at Frankie to see him smiling down at his phone. " Hey you ready?". He looked at me waiting for an answer. " uh yeah let me just go grab my phone." I ran down the stairs with my phone in my hand heading out towards the car. I got in to be greeted by Frankie screaming lyrics to his sisters new song bang bang.

Within about fifteen minutes we were I front of this simple two story house. " okay I must warn you Zach can be mean sometimes but don't take it personally he just likes to tell people what he is thinking" Frankie said. I smiled to myself thinking how great of friends me and this kid are gonna be. I mean I do the same thing. I walked up to the door with Frankie. He knocked on the door and we soon heard someone approaching. " Shut up you fruit loop dingus!" I heard someone yell before opening the door.

A man with brown hair and a pink hat on looked at us before opening the door wide to invite us in. " Hey Frankie, cody decided to come over too." The man said. " Zach, by the way" he said outstretching his hand for me to shake. I smiled while accepting his hand " Lauren" I said. I walked in taking in my surroundings the house was basic but very nice. I walked into the living room to see some standing up yelling at the television. When they sat down I noticed they were watching soccer. I smiled and noticed it was a rerun. Not realizing it I said," oh this is the one where Germany won" the boy looked at me with wide eyes.

I just stood there until he spoke up. " you did not just say that". He said. Was I not suppose to say that? I looked at him, "what?" I said. " you just ruined the game!" He said. Oops..." I'm sorry I just figured you already saw it since its a rerun and you seem pretty into the sport. I mean considering your soccer jersey." He looked at me before saying" its alright. Considering how gorgeous you are and the fact that you actually knew who won I guess I could let you slide. I'm Cody by the way". I smiled at him stretching my hand out for him to shake" I'm Lauren." I said. Wow he was incredibly sexy now that he wasn't hiding behind the couch I was able to see his perfectly defined body and with the light hitting his face his gorgeous eyes sparkled. " so what brings you here?" He asked. " well my friend Frankie wanted me to get out the house" I said still not able to get my eyes off him.

It was then when Zach and Frankie walked in. " what do you guys want to do?" Zach said. Frankie then suggested we go to the beach since it was in walking distance from Zach's house. " I dont have a swimsuit though and neither do you " I said looking at Frankie. " actually I put our suits in the trunk. I'm always prepared" Frankie said in a duh kind of tone. " I'm cool with that" Zach said. " Cody?" Frankie said. " yeah that's fine" Cody said. I waited for Frankie to come back with my swimsuit. He threw a bag to me and I walked into the bathroom and opened it to reveal a skimpy two piece swimsuit. I walked out and up to Frankie. " really?" I said. " you need to get out your comfort zone" Frankie said. Ugh, I can't stand two piece swimsuits because it shows so much of my body. I'm not really proud of my body even though I am really skinny. I have a lot of scars from my past some from my father, some from my ex, and some from myself. But lets not get into that right now. I hesitantly put on the swimsuit and put my cover up over it throwing my previous clothing into the bag heading out of the bathroom.

Cody's pov

She was gorgeous. I sat on the couch waiting for her to come out of the bathroom so we could go to the beach. I thought about how amazing she was. I mean she has quite the body and Frankie told me she played soccer for UCLA before she graduated. Not to mention she seems super nice but very fragile. I really think that me and her could be something.WOW I just wont be able to get that girl out of my head. My thoughts were interrupted when she walked out. "lets go!" Frankie said as we all headed for the door.

******

Hey guys! This is my first story and I honestly think that it is pretty bad. I dont even know if you guys like it but please tell me your opinion so I know if I should continue this book or nah.

I will be having a quote of the week every update since I plan on having and update at least once a week.

Quote of the Week

"I'm probably in the sky, flying with the fishes. Or maybe I the ocean, swimming with the pigeons. Cause see, I'm different."-Lil Wayne

Stay beautiful:)