7 MINUTES IN-WHYYY!!

Key:

y/n = your name

l/n = last name

f/c= Favorite color

f/f= Favorite food

f/d= favorite drink

H/l= Hair length

h/c= hair color

f/a= favorite anime

~~I might add more~~

Katelyn's POV

I was in my room listen to 1D on my laptop humming along to the song and tapping my foot. Soon I grabbed my brush and started singing 'insert 1d song here' . The I heard clapping and spun around quickly to see Aph. "AHG GET OUT!" I yelled at her, "But it was beautiful!" She said excitedly I glared at her, "What did you come in here for," I asked. "Oh...hmm, I forgot, heh." She smiled, I tried to stay mad at her but couldn't.

She thought about what she came to tell my for a while then jumped up and said, "THE SLEEPOVER STARTING SOON!!" She then ran downstairs, I looked at the clock, 7:43! that leaves me with 17 minutes to be alone! that is not enough time! Why are we having this sleepover anyway it's pointless!

~~TIME SKIP~~

YOUR POV

I was getting ready to go to Aph's, getting my p.js and all that stuff. When you were done you went to her house and knocked on the door. Katelyn answered it, "Hey," I smiled at her she smiled back, "come on in." She moved so I could enter when I did I saw K.C and Aph on the couch I sat down by them. "Hey guys," I said to them, "Hi, (y/n)!," Aph said excitedly, "Hello, (y/n)-Senpai~." K.C said, "wait, did you call me Senpai?" I questioned her, she blushed and looked away. "w-well, Kawaii~Chan thinks (y/n)-Senpai, is really nice and pretty, and well, Kawaii~Chan looks up to (y/n)-Senpai..." She looked at me and gave a shy smile. "AWWWW! K.C! that's so sweet!" I said happily, she smiled a bright smile.

Their was a knock on the door and K.C got up and answered it, "Hello, girls." I heard her said, I looked behind me and seen three girls walk in. "H-Hi, I'm (y/n)." I shyly smiled at them, "Hey I'm Nicole." A girl with gray eyes and red hair, "Hello, Dear I'm Cadenza," I looked at a girl with long reddish-orange hair and blue eyes. "hey sweetie, I'm Lucinda" Said a girl with orange hair and red eyes.

~~Time Skip (Boys are there)~~

I sat down on the floor in-between Travis and a guy I had just met named Brenden. He had Black hair and green eyes. We all just kind of talked of awhile, every now and then I had to hit Travis for touching me, BUT (XD) other than that it was fun so far. Soon Lucinda stood up on the table and said, "We're going to play 7 minutes in heaven!!" Most people blushed or turned completely white in fear, then their was Travis who just smirked, and their was also Katelyn who went up to her room.

I stood up and said, "I'm gonna hang out with Katelyn..." I started walking upstairs and Nicole was behind me. Then we both got pulled back by Lucinda's magic, "nope, I don't think so sweetie." She smiled, my face saddened and I sat back down with a sigh. "But I don't want to," I whined, she just laughed. "Ok boys, go to the other room and put something into the hat," a hat appeared in her hand and she gave it to Aaron. All the boys went to the kitchen, and came back shortly.

"Well (y/n) because you wanted to leave so bad you get to go first!" 'Great...just great. WHAAAAAAAAA' I wasn't liking Aph's party anymore. I got up and walked to the hat, I pulled out a pony toy. "ZANE~" Aphmau sang, I looked at the boy known as Zane a blushed looking away. "NO!," WHY HIM?!," "B-BUT ITS ZA-ZANE!" I blushed at the things the boys yelled. I looked a K.C when she started yelling. "NOOO~ (Y/N)~SENPAI! PUT THAT PONY BACK, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GRAB WHATEVER AARON-KUN PUT IN!!" She whined, I looked away from her quickly.

       Soon enough Aph was pushing Zane and I into a closet, it was to dark for me to really see anything. I both stood awkwardly till I spoke up, "um, Zane?" I asked looking at me, sort of, like I said cant see anything. "Y-yeah," he stuttered, I gulped, "Y-you um, don't want to uh, you know...p-play the game, do you?" I rubbed the back of my neck as my face started to heat up. "well, I mean it um, not like you woul-" I cut him off by kissing his cheek, I turned around in the other direction coving my face. "y-you..." He started, "I...I'm sorry." he turned me around, "you don't hate me?" He asked, "wh-why would I?" I asked.

       "So they didn't talk about me?" he seemed to have a slight hope in his voice. "no?" I said confused, "then uh, if you don't, um, mind I would like to play..." his voice was quiet. He smashed his lips into mine, my eyes went wide. I just stood there at first, after a little I realized what was happening and kissed back.

        Their was a knock at the door, and I pulled away quickly. Zane stood in front of the door and locked it, "uh, I'm just wanted o say sorry, um, for you know, kissing you." He unlocked the door and ran out, I just stood there blushing like crazy. Travis waved his hand in front of my face, I blinked back to reality. "Uh?" I said I was still confused/surprised that Zane kiss went from hard, and rough to soft and passionate. I looked at my feet as I walked out of the closet and back to the circle of people.

       A couple people went, K.C got Garroth, most the time I heard K.C yelling about ships and Garroth was screaming in fear. Then Nicole went with Dante, I heard nothing. Cadenza went with Laurence but before they went they looked at each other awkwardly. I was told they were brother and sister so I get why that awkward. More people went till it was my turn again. I grabbed a crown...OH NO!...Travis (or should I say sassy princess Travis?)         

       I was pushed in with Travis after hearing K.C yell. "TRAVIS-KUN BETTER NOT MESS UP KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP, YOU HEAR ME (Y/N)-SENPAI IS WITH AARON-KUN NOT YOU TRAVIS-KUN!!" I looked at her and yelled. "I AM NOT YOU HEAR ME NOT WITH AARON!!" I walked into the closet, "You really didn't want her to say you were with Aaron, huh?" He sounded like he actually cared. "Yeah, what's it to you?" I mumbled. "Sounds like you need some T.L.C" He flirted, "and what you that be~" I fake flirted back, "Travis Loving Care~" He winked...I think? I hit upside the head. "YOU BAKA!" I yelled (Baka = idiot/fool). "OWW, ok, ok I'm sorry, but what do you say we play this game?" did he just touch my butt?

       "B-BAKA!" I yelled hitting him again, "ow,  heh, guess you could say you're the one Hitting on me, Heheh, please don't hurt me." I giggled, "f**k you," I said still giggling at his joke. "Heheheh, you have a nice laugh." I smiled, "do I have to hit you again?" I said to him, "guess you just cant get enough of me huh?" I tried to hold in my laugh, he got closer to me and put his arm around my waist.

       I turned my head away from him, he grabbed my chin with his hand so I was facing him. "just one kiss?" he smirked, we were so close I could almost se him clearly. "hmph, one." I said in a flustered tone, he smiled a goofy smile. I rolled my eyes and smiled back, he placed his soft, warm lips on top of mine. I kissed him back, he smiled while we kissed, it seemed to last forever. The door flew open and hit me away from him, "OW!" I yelled rubbing my head that had hit the wall.

       Katelyn ran into the closet, "YOU BETTER NOT KISS HER!!" She smacked Travis,   'now who's hitting on him, Heheh.'   She looked at me and ran to my side, "What did he do to you?!" She seemed scared for my life. I blushed and said, he wrapped his arm around me, and that's the only thing I let him to, he is NOT EVER going to put his nasty lips on mine." She laughed, "good." She helped me up and we walked out the closet.

       I looked back at Travis and put a finger to my lips telling him not to tell anyone what happened. He nodded and slid his finger across his lips making a 'zip' sound. I smiled, he smiled back at me and I walk upstairs with Katelyn. When we got to her room I seen Nicole sitting on the bed. The three of us talked for most of the night in Katelyn's room.

        'So far not a bad party.'  I smiled as we continued to talk about whatever.      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that happened... you kissed Zane-kun and Travis-Senpai in one night...WAIT YOU KISSED MY SENPAI?!?

      deep breath I can share my Senpai, but only with reader-Chan(Chans? idk) 

Word Count: 1555