destiny

RIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG

That is how woke up in the morning. I woke in the morning and got off my bed and turned off my alarm and ate breakfast and went poop and that's it. I then go on youtube and watch jacob sartorius music.lys. jacob is my babe forever and we will get married because it is destiny. I know it it is destiny because that is my name, destiny kimperwillow.

I started walking to school to school when I saw someone. You'll never guess who it was. Guess. I am waiting for you. Well since you gave up, it was jacob. I confidently walked up to him and talked to him. This is what we said:

D: hey i am your biggest fan of all time in all of the big and wide and fat and huge and also large world. Will you be my babe?

J: boi

Omgoodness I thoughted to myself, I really have a chance with the one and only jacob! But why is he coming to this school? I know one thing for a fact, this is not coincidence, it's destiny. Destiny kimperwillow.

In 4th period something interesting happens. I am in the same class as jacob! I decide to play it smooth. I yell out "jacob!" And double wink at his babeness. And then I send 43 notes that say I luve yoo. I think he is falling in love with me as he shakes his head in delight when I send him the notes.

After school I find him and ask him how he liked my luve notes. he ran away because I think he didn't want anyone to no that we is Babies now.