Filler

~Narrator
So I'll tell you what happened with the characters, as you know Timothy and Isaiah and Rodney where in a gang that part of there life is long gone Rodney gave his life over to God so he says, even though he still messes with his hoes but hes trying to be faithful to tayler. Now Isaiah and Alexis got married and it was the best thing they could've done they got them self a 3 family flat brown stone house in a gated community Isaiah was drafted to the NBA which was right up his alley Alexis is currently working in a nail salon and had one daughter named domany who is one year old and loves to do what ever mom does. Timothy, oh Timothy he's better but hes not where hes supposed to be he fell into whoreish ways and began sleeping around with any and every female he was drafted to the NFL and that gave him the fame and let the hoes in his life, him and tiana made up but she knew the real Timothy and she knew the new timothy wasn't no good she loves him something serious but she knows he's not in the right mind. Tiana is still fighting sickle cell but is getting better with treatment she gained weight(she's slim thick) but not alot she currently has 3 books published about her life which caused her fame she also is an attorney and does catering on the side for some extra pocket money, she lives in a 1 bedroom town house in a rural area and has one dog named Kodak. Dawn passed away in a airplane crash on the way back home, Marely fell into depression because he wasnt on the airplane with her and soon drove his self crazy and now is in a sane Asylum. Tayler is madly stuck on Rodney but she's not letting him get to her head so she's talking to this guy name Sam who gives her the world she's just scared to let him in, she's lives in a two bed room apartment in a well its not a gated community tayler is a professional dancer (not a stripper) she does back up dancing for what ever celebrity that is in need she makes plenty of money but you can move the ghetto but you can't take it out of the girl.