It's Sister Time

Excuse any mistakes or misspelling in this chapter

( Alexis below.)

Alexis: bout time we get some time alone

Tiana: what you said girl, ive missed my other half.
(Tiana)

Alexis: girl please tell me where you got your jacket from and does it come in purple

Tiana: rue 21 and yas of course.
Alexis: it look like you go pop any day now.
Tiana: they said I'm due June 26th hopefully he or she come before then cuz its killing my back girl it really is.
Alexis: after you pop we gotta go out some where.
Tiana: you remember a while back when I met August 😂 girl I was drunk as hell.
Alexis: 😂 what you said I was just as drunk and tayler lord she was tonguing down jacquess when I went to go find her.
Tiana: i remember it like it was yesterday😏, but look at me now 2 kids and another one on the way.
Alexis: right😂, and I got one little angel😇
Tiana: yea right monay just as crazy as you, she an angel when she wanna be.* Starts laughing*
Alexis: what ever, the twins just as bad.
Tiana: oh I know cause they take after they big head ass daddy.
Alexis: aint that the truth cause monay act just like Isaiah, and I don't know if that's a good thing.*starts laughing.
Tiana: when you go pop out another one.
Alexis: that's what I've been meaning to tell you.
Tiana: you pregnant?!?
Alexis: yea having twins, their boys too.*smiles.
Tiana: no wonder you been wearing bagging clothes, Isaiah must dont know yet.
Isaiah: don't know what yet?!?*he said coming around the corner with monay.
The-Two: nothing.*they said in unison.
Isaiah: y'all so childish man, what y'all talking about.
Tiana: girl talk niggro.
Alexis: what she said.
Isaiah: I bet you I wont move til you tell me.
Tiana: tell'em Lexi.
Alexis: bae I'm uh...*starts stuttering.
Isaiah: you uh what.
Alexis: I'm pregnant.
Isaiah: psh girl no you not.*starts laughing* why you aint showing.
Alexis: I always gotta prove something huh.*raises up her hoody revealing her round stomach.
Isaiah: damn baby what we having triplets.
Alexis: close we having twins, two boys.
Isaiah: you heard that monay, you go have two little brothers soon.
Monay: yayyy!*dancing around like her daddy.
Alexis: see what i tell you twin.*they start laughing*
Isaiah: ight me and my baybeh girl finna go out for ice cream yall pregnant women want something.
Tiana: shut up nigga, and yes i want sum chocolate mint ice cream on a waffle cone and butter pecan on a sugar cone and i want some mango pineapple swirl in a bowl and 4 macadamia nut cookies and 4 brownie chocolate chip cookies.
Alexis: double those ice creams babe we sharing the cookies
Isaiah: damn yall me and monay only got 4 hands together.
Alexis: shouldn't have asked now leave me and twin need to talk.
Isaiah: yall fat asses welcome.*he shakes his head and him and monay leave.
Tiana: so bitch hows life in the Evans residence.
Alexis: hilarious as always and chaotic, what about the August residence.
Tiana: gurllllllll lemme tell you these twins are crazy as hell so one night they come in me in august room climbs on my spinny chair and jumps off on to the bed then starts pulling on August face and hair, i hurried up and played sleep.
Alexis: hoe them kids act just like we did when was little.
Tiana: who you telling,so they went shopping with momma alsina yesterday or what ever and she bought them this nola outfit as in the parade outfit as in looking like little hookers.
Alexis: Bitch tell me you took that shit back.
Tiana:i aint get a chance to august blew up on her and threw the shit in her face and was like "do some dumb shit like dat again and im coming foe ya ass ya heard meh" his accent had came all the way out and i had got so turned on i forgot why i was mad.
??: aye squirt you in here.
Alexis: yea tim, in the living room.*she s back.
Tiana: bitch tim who?!?* she whispers yells*
Alexis: you kn*gco*
Timothy: hey sis.*hugs her not seeing tiana.
Alexis: heyy, you uh you remember tiana right.
Timothy: yea why.*turns around.
Alexis: say heyy.
Tiana:...*giving him the stank face.
Timothy:...*starts laughing*
Tiana: whats the fuck funny? Laughing in shit.*stands up and walks away rolling her eyes.
Timothy: imma be back lex.*goes to tiana.
Tiana: niggro did you just follow me.*she turns around and he smashes his lips to hers she doesn't kiss back she pulls back and slaps him though she missed him.
Timothy: i deserved that, but tiana I've changed i moved for a lil bit to get my self together and i want you, not just sexually but mentally physically, i want us what we use to have.*takes off his shirt showing his ten pack.
Tiana: timothy I-i cant..*she said looking at his body.*
Timothy: is it because of that other nigga, i dont care i just want you tiana i love you baby...*he said backing her down on the bed kissing on her neck.
Tiana: mmm tj..no i cant im married.
Timothy: i dont care tiana my heart belongs to you and always with you and once you realise that he not good enough for you imma be waiting for you.*looks in her eyes and kisses her lips again while she just lays there.
Tiana: i gotta go tj, I'm sorry.*she gets up with tears running down her face and she runs to her twin and hugs her forever.
Alexis: you okai boo, talk to me.
Tiana: im so confused lexi, it was like just yesterday i was in high school with no worries, where did i go wrong.
Alexis: its okai boo, you strong, hella strong and you did right baby, cause temptation is something serious and you stuck it out and im proud of you.
Tiana: thanks twin, i love you girl.*wipes her tears and they hug again then start laughing like the goofballs they are*.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote
.
.

.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.

.
Share

.
.
.
.
.
This for my twin
CbreezyBabiimention a user