Quotes and Sayings

I hate being ignored. I feel so pathetic trying to get your attention.

-

I don't want someone who thinks I'm perfect, I want someone who knows I'm not but loves me anyway.

-

Everything has reasons

-

Happy or sad, I always listen to music

-

My love for you is like a mirror. You can break it into a million pieces, but when you look closely... You're still in it.

-

It actually kills me when we don't talk, it kills me when you ignore me, it kills me when you're busy with your life.

-

Do you ever feel the need to ask someone if they actually still want you in their life because it always feels like they don't really care.

-

Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you. But simply to say thank you, for all I have.

-

When I date someone, I think long term. What's the point of dating someone if you only want them temporarily?

-

People say you don't know what you've got until it's gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it.

-

When a girl gives up, it's not because she doesn't love you, but because she's tired of getting hurt & feels like you'll never care.

-

Pay attention to those who pay attention to you. If someone is giving you their all, do the same out of love and respect.

-

play with my hair instead of my feelings thank you

-

Don't let a hard lesson harden your heart.

-

I just need someone to hug me and tell me I'm not as worthless as I think I am.

-

Be strong, things will get better. Maybe not now, but soon.

-

-------

July 14,2016