Untitled Part 26

Genesis pov.

I am so excited bc me and Siya get to have a day together to know each other more. we've been talking but I feel like I could trust her more then my mom. Siya said and quote "Your are the daughter I've never have but always wanted and i'm gonna spoil you like crazy". That basically means I'm her new daughter. God/Step mother.

Today I felt like I was dressed as a full blown Tomboy. I had on my Bandana Shirt and joggers with my grey timberlands and the bandana hat...I jogged downstairs. Alexa- where yu going? me- I'm going to meet up with Siya. Alexa- you never told me. Me- yes I did. Yesterday,. 1 week ago 2 days ago.. Alexa- Oh Me-yeah. Alexa- why yu look like a Dyke? Me- you have a problem with how I dress? Alexa- when yu put it like that then yes. yes I do. me- MAAAN YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING. I COULD NEVER DRESSED HOW TF I WANT YOU ALWAYS GOTTA PUT ME TO BULLSHIT. Alexa- WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE AND LOWER YOUR TONE. DON'T MAKE ME SMACK YOU.. Me- OH TF WELL I STARTED I AIN'T FINISHING. YOU DONT WANT ME TO SHOW MY STOMACH AND SHIT AND WHEN I LEGIT COVER EVERYTHING YOU HAVE A PROBELM. Alexa- WHO TF YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO? Me- IM TALKING TO YU bombaclot. Alexa- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? Me- BOMBACLOT.... All of a sudden she jumps on me. I pushed her down not going to fight her. Alexa- your a lesbian ass bitch.. You suck pussy for a living. your just like your aunt.. me- and you suck dick..... Yu are what you eat... Alexa- Batty bwoy. Me- I'm not a gay person but thanks. Me- also your not doing your job as a mom.. your suppose to support me but hey whatever. Alexa-Yu rass cleat haad eaz (you are damn stubborn) YOU LITTLE Sodomite (dyke) me- *laughs*Gunkona (go fuck yourself) alexa-Fyah fi yu (burn in hell) me-Gwey....(go away) . Alexa-Batty (ass)

Siya pov

I woke my ass out the damn bed rembering what day it was. I'm meeting my daughter for a day, Anyways I got my girl. As I walked downstairs I saw Renaye. I groaned

Renaye-Siya? What are you doing here? Me= wellllllll Last time I check I lived here....... Renaye- oh yeah sorry. Siya- why you here? Renaye- I miss you.. Me- well you messed up. I didn't do anything but love you. but you took my love and played with my heart. Idfw that no more. you had your chance.

the door opened there stood Laday..

Me- H-Hi Ma

Siya's thoughts- What the hell is wrong with me. I'm not usual shy. I swear Laday has something on me.

Laday*blushes/giggles- Hi Siya <3

Siya- what you doing here Ma? Laday- I came to see you. I see you have company... should I leave? Siya- NO! I mean nah

laday*blushes* can I talk to you in priv? Siya- yeah of course........

we walked to the other room.

Laday- so I guess I'm kinda being a punk for this but I like you.. *Sighs* finally that's of my chest. Siya- serisous? Laday- Yes Siya. Siya- I like you too ma... Laday- what does make us... Siya gets on knee.

LaDisha Daisy Quanesha Brooklyn McPherson will you be my Baee?

Laday- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Laday jumps on me and wrap her legs around me. Siya- give daddy a kiss

laday*kiss*

Renaye Pov

Whats going on in there?

I saw That whore come in the kitchen.... Laday- Hi Who Are You? Me- i'm Renaye Siya's ex. Laday- *smiles* Oh hai! I'm Laday.... Not to be rude but why are you here? Renaye- I aint gonna sugar coat anything i'm trying to win her back..... Laday- corrections YOU WERE going to win her back? Renaye- No I mean I'm trying to win her back. Laday- well I'm sorry. shes off limits. We are dating now. Sorry love. Renaye- who says I still cant win her back. Laday- I said that. I'm going to be a better Gf then you were and maybe get enagaed. hopefully. Renaye- BITCH THAT MY GIRL. me- WAS YOUR GIRL!