Author's Note

A/N: Warning, This story might content lots of mature content ahead! And please forgive me if there is any mistakes around.

This story is talking about love life and work.

Jung Sooyeon

Living a quite live as a CEO who is launching her own company "Blanc & Eclare". She is known as the cold person because of her resting bitch face. She doesn't talk a lot. Not only her face but her heart is also cold. She has never been in love before and it has been 27 years now since she was born. She never get to know what is love and she never wanna know about that too. Every stressing night of her life, she always goes to the night club and spend the sexy night there.

Xi Luhan

Living a fancy life as a famous CEO of one of the biggest company in Seoul. He is also known as the cold person by his attitude but he has a really cute face. A baby face. He flirts around a lot. What always going on his mind is "SEX" he always spend a night sex with his one night stand girl from everywhere whenever he is stressed with his life. He never love someone for real until he met this cold girl.

What will happen between this two CEO? Let's find out

Note: Other characters will appear in the story too.

Cover credit to: kimjeez
**
So guy I'm back with the new story after a months of hiatus ❤️
Please look forward to this new story ^^ I'll hope you enjoy this and please keep supporting me. All comment and vote are the only reason to keep the story alive ^^
And sorry if I update late because of school thingy ❤️