Chapter 2: You?

Author's POV

Many days passed, Luhan still couldn't find that girl since she never visit the club again. He still amazed by how beautiful she is but not her attitude.

Back to Sooyeon, she got no free times at all these days. She is too busy with her works that's why she never got a chance to go to club again.

A knock can be heard on the door of Jessica offices in a pretty early morning. "Come in" she said without looking at the door but to focus on the paper.

"Good morning miss, today you have to join a meeting at Xi's company where all of CEO gotta meet each other there" there's a girl standing in front of her speaking.

"What time?" Sica still doesn't turn her face to her own assistant. "1 o'clock in the afternoon" the assistant replies then puts the worksheet on her table.

"Alright! You can go back" Sica turns her face to the worksheet and looks at the schedule of the meeting. "Xi's company..?"

She puts the schedule away then focus on her works again. She is not a social person so she doesn't know what is going on outside.

She didn't even know Xi's company which is one of the biggest company in Korea. So that's new to her.

Later that afternoon, a sexy CEO walks out from her office while putting on her Blanc & Eclare shade then drives away to Xi's company.

She is kinda late right know because she still stuck in a highway road traffic and it's already 12:50pm. Sica groans and looks around. "Fuck this"

Back to the company, many CEOs are walking in the meeting room one by one. They only waiting for 2 people now which are Luhan the representative of Xi's company and Sooyeon of Blanc & Eclare.

She parks her car in front of the company and walks in calmly. She has her own moto "Never run no matter how late you are" and yes she hates running.

And there's man who is looking down at his clock because he is late suddenly bumps into the lady.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Luhan holds onto her arm because she is ready to fall down. Before she can say anything, she looks at his face and gasps.

Sica realized that's the guy that she slapped at the club. She suddenly takes her arm away from him.

"You??" Luhan points to her face. "Hah! Finally I found you" he leans down to her face to see a clearer version of her beauty.

"I have no times to talk to an idiot like you" she rolls her eyes and walks away. Luhan runs and walks beside her.

"What are you doing here lady? To say sorry to me? Hah gladly you came in by yourself while I'm finding you" Luhan keep talking on their way.

"Why the fuck are you so annoying huh??" She gives him an icy glare of her. And all Luhan do is laughing at her.

"Tell me first! What are you doing here sexy lady?" Luhan grabs her wrist in front of the meeting room.

"It's non of your business" she takes her hand away once again and rolls her eyes. Then she walks into the meeting room.

Jessica bows down to everyone because she is late and sits on the chairs next to the main chairs in the middle.

"Is she one of the CEO here?" He talks to himself and smirks. Luhan walks in after 2 minutes and all the CEO are standing up.

She looks around and notices that there is the idiot guy comes and stands in front of the table while everyone is standing and bows to him.