Secrets

Cameron pov
We were all waiting for y/n and Jc and finally we saw them coming at the table. Wow y/n you look so amazing umm thanks Cameron your welcome. *20 mins later* I looked over at y/n and I noticed something was wrong. We all started walking over to our cars and I was about to ask y/n what was wrong but when I looked up she wasn't there. I was laying on my bed just thinking about y/n and how beautiful she is man I wish she was mine because if she was mine I would cry, laugh, smile, and everything else with her I would never let her go I just love her to much to let anything happen too her.
Y/n's pov
I noticed Cameron keep looking at me and I know that he could tell something is wrong. Well something is wrong see here's the thing I know that I have powers and I really want to tell them but Jc and mom told me not to tell anyone. I really like Cameron and the thing is if I hide my powers then later on he'll probably find out then he will never like or trust me, and that breaks my heart just thinking about it. I just wish he was mine so could cry, laugh, smile, and everything else with him I would never let him go I just love him to much to let anything happen too him and if that means keeping my powers a secret then I'll keep it a secret.

 I just wish he was mine so could cry, laugh, smile, and everything else with him I would never let him go I just love him to much to let anything happen too him and if that means keeping my powers a secret then I'll keep it a secret

This is what y/n wore.