Chapter 8

AN: This is gonna be a long chapter too, except this and the other chapter are gonna be the juiciest part of the story! Hope you enjoy it

Things got worse and worse by the day. The pigs were gaining more trust from the birds, they put hatchlings into trouble with their 'devices', and to top it off they were making a 'party', but Y/n knew that that party probably had something to do with their mischievous plan.

Y/n was finishing her second painting, it was an apology picture for Stella. "I hope she forgives me, cause I could really use her right now", Y/n whispered to herself as she was finishing her painting. "What?", Leonard said from behind. Y/n turned around to see Leonard about three feet away from her, "Well that's pretty creepy and I'm trying to paint something for my friend so I need to concentrate". "Now now dear I can help you with that, my servants can finish that up for you and deliver it to your friend while we go get some lunch", Leonard said grabbing Y/n's hand. "Actually I was gonna have lunch with Hal and Bubbles in half an hour so...", Y/n said pulling her arm back. "Oh, well I'll join you guys, I'll be back in half an hour my dear", Leonard said smirking as he left. 'It's already been a day since Red and the others left, where could they be?', Y/n thought to herself as she sighed. From the corner of her eye she saw Stella walking, and Y/n smiled with joy. "Stella!", Y/n yelled as she got her painting and made her way towards her. Stella looked at Y/n and groaned. "Look Stella, I'm really sorry about what happened the other day, I know you just wanted to help, and it was selfish of me to think that you only wanted to annoy me", Y/n said handing Stella the painting. Stella looked at it and for one second she smiled, but then it turned into a frown, "I don't want your trash, you think this is gonna make me forgive you for what you did? All you do is get angry, I don't want your kindness!", Stella said throwing the painting to the ground, hard. Y/n's eyes widened, she felt tears forming kn her eyes, "Well maybe you don't deserve it", Y/n whispered as she walked away looking down. For a second, just one second, Stella thought about apologizing to Y/n, but she just shook it off and kept walking. Y/n sat down on the grass, covering her face with her hands, frustrated. "Hey Y/n, sorry we're early, ready for lunch?", Hal said from behind. Y/n turned around to see Hal and Bubbles walking towards her, she wiped the tears from her eyes and made her way towards them. "No no its okay, let's get going", Y/n said walking with them.

~1 hour later~

The sun was setting a little on the horizon as Y/n made her way towards her small little house near where the party was supposed to be, but obviously she wasn't going, she didn't trust those pigs. Y/n suddenly heard a knock on her door right after just got in, she opened it only to find Ross and some other pigs standing there smiling. "Yes?", Y/n asked confused. "Leonard wants to see you", Ross said smiling. Y/n sighed, "No, I'm staying here, sorry". Ross then grabbed Y/n's arm and practically pulled her out of the house. Ross and Y/n walked to the side of the building where the party was supposed to be...where no one could see what they were doing. "Y/n!", Leonard yelled walking towards them, "It's a pleasure to see you, I missed you at lunch!". "Oh uh sorry about that, we decided to go a little earlier than planed", Y/n lied, but was still confused of what was happening. "Y/n I'd like to tell you a little something of what's going to happen", Leonard said smiling again. "Uh okay, go ahead", Y/n said raising her eyebrow. "You see, we are not gonna stay here much longer, this party was to distract the birds so we can steal they're delicious eggs,and you...you see I'm the King of the pigs, and I need a Queen, so whether you like it or not, we're taking you and the eggs", Leonard said smirking as he and some other pigs walked towards Y/n.

~With Red and Mighty eagle~

Red looked through the telescope and saw that the pigs already opened the party, he then turned the scope to the side to see Leonard and some pigs circling up Y/n. Red saw Leonard tie her up in a rope, then he put tape on her mouth so that she wouldn't scream, then he carried her over his shoulder and made his way to the ship. "No! They have Y/n!!! Chuck! Bomb! We have to go now!", Red screamed. "Uh oh", Mighty eagle whispered. "Mighty eagle you have to fly us down there now!", Red screamed again. "No", Mighty eagle said looking up at the sky, "What do you mean no?!", Red said as he looked up at him. "It means that I won't fly you down there, you can handle it yourself", Mighty eagle said as Chuck and Bomb came out with many Mighty Eagle souvenirs. Red sighed, "When I was a kid I believed in you, Y/n believed in you, and many others believed in you. We thought that as long as you were here nothing bad could possibly happen...let's go guys", Red sighed as he ran down the hill, with Chuck and Bomb following right behind