Chapter 14: Fear

(Hermione: POV)

 I have never felt more scared in my life, I feel so warm in Draco's arms and safe, until Voldemort waves his wand simply causing the fear to start rushing through my quivering body, as I start to shiver again. I let out a sharp noise of pain as the fear is churning in my stomach, as the pain makes my body alive as the torture digs in. I can hear Draco pleading and shouting for him to stop it. I can feel knives carving at the back of my skin, everything that is hardly imaginable. I vaguely hear Narcissa asking to have some privacy with Draco to "change his mind" and feel relieved as the spell 'crucio' is lifted off me. I feel no wounds in my back, or pain for that matter. I quickly lift my head to see Draco running over to me, helping me up. I take my sleeve and wipe away his tears as he shows a small smile. Draco hugs his mum and I start getting confused "what's happening?" I clear my throat as my voice comes out crispy and hoarse. I feel relaxed, aswell as curious as Narcissa takes my hand. "I'm so sorry, I'm so glad Draco found the one who made him happy. He and Lucius are in the other room, but I've put a silencing charm on the room. Run, Run and hide." she turned to look at both of us "Go with Harry and Ron, do not come back, I've taken the spell off for a minute so dissaperate now." I smile and whisper 'thankyou' as Draco hugs her one last time "I love you" she whispers into his ear, and he returns it too, before Voldemort says sourly "aww, how cute-" My attention snaps to the corner, which Voldemort had been hiding in. I feel the fear spreading on my face again, but it is not for myself this time, it is for Draco and his mother. 

"Avada-Kedavra" My eyes widen, as he raises his wand at Narcissa, I hear Draco shout out. One word escapes Narcissa's lips "Go" just before her face goes plain, and her body stiff, then to fall to the ground, causing Voldemorts lips to curl with faint distaste. I can feel tears escaping my eyes, but compared to Dracos mine could be counted as nothing. A few seconds pass, our looks of astonishment still etched upon our faces, until Voldemort steps towards us raising his wand towards me, Draco finnaly starts to act, grabbing my hand quickly, and taking me with him. Just in time before Voldemorts spell filled with green light reaches nothing more than the bland dark wall that resembles his soul.