Chapter 8

Here is the next chapter guys! Hope you like it : )

Warning: this chapter contains super fluff. Just sayin'...

I do not own anything except for this plot.

Percy Pov

     The concert was packed when we got there, but thankfully our tickets were reserved near the stage, thanks to Annabeth, of course. We each bought chips, a soda for us to share together, and Annabeth bought some M&Ms while I bought a snickers bar and a pack of gum, just in case. The audience was vibrating with energy, there was loud chatter everywhere and my ears were starting to ring. Annabeth took a hold of my hand and entwined her fingers with mine, leading me to our places.

Although I wasn't really familiar with Green Day, I still new some songs, but the real reason why I said yes was because I wanted to go with Annabeth, I wanted to see her be excited about something that made her happy. "Ok, we can put our stuff down, I think it's about to start!" she yelled, almost in my ear, but I let it go, because her excitement was starting to rub on me. I simply smiled at her and waited as the lights started to dim.

       The concert was beyond words, the most unforgettable experience I have ever had. Annabeth knew the words to all the songs, I cheered along with her singing along to the chorus of the ones I knew. She made me rock out to American Idiot, and I have to admit, it was fun. I was letting myself be, it was freeing. Annabeth was laughing along with me as we both sang along to the lyrics, screaming at the top of our lungs in the most silliest of ways.

      After a couple songs, we both just swayed to the music, but with no less enthusiasm. By then, when they played Wake Me up When September Ends,Annabeth's face softened into something calmer, sweeter. I didn't think, I just grabbed her and pulled her into my arms, embracing her, laying my chin on her head as we danced to the lyrics. She clung to me like a life raft, like I was her favorite person in the world. I'd like to think so. It made everything that wasn't us vanish from my mind. By the time she let go her eyes were shimmering, but I couldn't tell if it was from sadness, or from excitement.

Soon, the concert was over and we made our way to the car. We were both quiet during the ride, but it was a comfortable silence, a silence I wasn't used to but still welcomed. As I pulled along her street, I realized that this high I was feeling was about to end, and it made me ridiculously sad.

"Um, I had a great time Percy," Annabeth stated quietly when I stopped the car, her voice breaking the silence that engulfed us.

"Yeah, I did too," I said honestly.

"So did you liked the concert?" she smiled at me almost expectantly.

"I loved it, more than I thought I would," I said shyly, "Thank you Annabeth, for inviting me," I was feeling vulnerable, and I wanted some reassurance that this wasn't going to be a one-time thing. I just didn't know how to act on it.

"Yeah, me too," she paused for a bit, than looked into my eyes, "I loved every single moment of it," her grey eyes were glowing in the moonlight, and I had to swallow the emotions that were trying to burst out. It was too much, and I couldn't look at her anymore. My emotions would show just how deep I am.

"You know, there is something I've been wanting to do since the beginning of our date," she said, almost a whisper. I looked up at her questioningly. Surely, there is something I've been wanting to do too, since Monday actually.

"What?" I asked when she didn't elaborate. She looked at me then, smirking at me almost mischievously.

"I'm pretty sure you know what it is," she replied, cryptically. "Percy don't tell me you're going to be a total gentlemen tonight, are you?" she asked leaning in closer to me. Oh, you big idiot, just do it. She is not going to slap you.

     I flushed at the sudden heat her body brought, so close to my own, unsure of how exactly to do 'it'. Fuck it! I went all in, meeting her half way and grabbing her face with both my hands. Her lips were soft and warm; they tasted like strawberries. Her arms went up to my hair and tugged at the edges. I groaned into her mouth but didn't dare let go. Our lips moved together, almost perfectly, our tongues met, and danced together along to an imaginary song, following an imaginary beat. She made certain sounds that made me keep kissing her. I couldn't breathe, but I couldn't stop. Her kiss was epic, and I couldn't get enough of how soft she felt in my hands.

Eventually we did have to let go before one of us fainted, "Wow," she breathed out, leaning her forehead against mine, her breath came out in heavy puffs, but sweet nonetheless.

"Wow," I agreed. She didn't let go, so I made no effort to move either.

"That was my first kiss," she said quietly. Shocked I pulled away a bit, looking at her with big green eyes, my brows furrowed.

"W-what?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Yeah, it was. And I'm glad it was with you," she smiled shyly at me, tugging my hair softly again.

I pulled her closer to me, reaching out to caress her soft cheek. "It was mine to," I all but whispered. She then smiled at me and pulled me even closer so our lips could meet again.

If I could, I would never let go.

*SIGHS* I think these two are adorable.

Well, anyways please let me know what you think.