This Love Has Died (Janxx) ~ Chapter 2

JANXX. Cx okay, here's chapter 2!

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my first chapter :) also, if you are reading my Andley fanfic, I'll be updating that soon too. (Sorry for the really slow updates! :o)

Enjoy!

Jake's P.O.V

English class finished and Ashley, Andy, and I made out way out of the classroom.

~Time lapse, LUNCH TIMEEEE!~

I walked into the cafeteria with ash and andy.

I couldn't wait to meet this jinxx guy.

Suddenly CC came bouncing over to us with a slightly smaller, dark haired boy walking shyly behind him. I smiled, he looked cute.

CC smiles happily and hugged is all tightly "I made a new friend!!" He squealed and giggled. The dark haired boy blushed tremendously and I smiled to myself, he was so adorable!

CC introduced the boy to us "this is Jeremy, but I like to call him jinxx" CC giggled again, damn that boy is always happy! Jinxx shook Ashley's hand, even though they already met earlier on today. Hen then shook Andy's, and then mine. He looked up at me and blushed as his hand touched mine. I smiled at him "Hi Jinxx, my name's Jake, Jake Pitts" Jinxx blushed again and smiled "it's very nice to meet you, Jake" I smiled "You too" I looked down and realised we were still shaking each others hand. I chuckled and pulled my hand away softly. He smiled and blushed again. "Well if you two lovebirds are finished? I'm hungry!" CC laughed and smiled. Jinxx and I blushed and sat down at a table, with the others.

After lunch, we went to our lockers to get out books for the next period.

Jinxx walked over beside me and opened the locker next to mine and Ashley's. I looked at him an smiled "This your locker?" Obviously jake..

He nodded and smiled softly, hiding his blush with his hair.

Adorable! "Well, I guess I'll be seeing a lot more of you then?"

He blushed even redder and nodded.

I smiled and yayed quietly. Jinxx let out a small smile, his smile was beautiful!

"What do you have next?" I asked.

"Um.." He looked at his timetable "science" he looked up at me.

"Me too! Walk with me?" I put on a hopefully cute face. Jinxx giggled and nodded.

"Let's go!" I smiled and linked arms with him, and he blushed AGAIN!

I've a feeling This is going to be a good year..

Short ;-; sowwie! :(

I'll try update again really soon!!

Comments/votes\follows/suggestions\observations/whatever!:)\

Thank YOU for reading! :D

JUST A FANFIC!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now!! Xx