Chapter 1

I'll start from the beginning, when it all started.

There was a knock on the door.

"Hope, get that, will you?" my father yelled down from upstairs. 

I made my way to the door.

My father is hosting a so called "dinner party."

This was the day.

The day, I feared the most.

For a girl, the father always chooses the husband and they are forced to marry them. All the elgible men come here and my father and mother pick some, then pick one from those they pick.

I opened the door and greeted the men. I think I saw over 20 standing there, looking at me.

Eventually, I let them in.

There were a number of ages from 25 to probably 40. I was 18, so I hoped my mother and father would keep that in mind.

I saw my childhood friend, Louis. I've known him since I was born. His parents and my parents are really good friends. God, I hope they don't choose him, because it would be a little awkward. But, Louis is sweet and caring and funny. We always joke how he can do an American accent, since he's never been to America.

The elgible men all stood in one room talking to each other. My mother and father met each of them, then went away to discuss matters.

I could feel all the men staring right at me.

This guy with Blondish/brownness hair wasn't ashamed in looking at me. I've seen him alot. He's some guy who's important and one of those people who gets anything they want, since they have money.

My family doesn't have that much money. I don't even know how my father paid for all of this food.

After I finished talking to Louis, I went to go talk to other people. 

That guy who had blondish hair, which I think is dyed was the first guy I talked to.

I could tell he wasn't from around here. Much less England. He sounded Irish.

His accent was attracting and looks were a bonus. He seemed like a nice guy, but then again looks can be deceiving. 

"Hey" he said to me

"Hey" I replied

---------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think ?

Hope you like it!

Comment and Vote!

-Annalese <3