New Home

I sat in my new room. Writing on my laptop.

I always wrote on the journal of my pc. All my fears, dreams and my nightmares. My hope.

I knew that moving was a good thing for us. I knew that the farther I was from Brad. I wanted far away from him .

I heard my name being called and knew I had to get moving. My mom wanted me to go out and look around for a job. And so I wasn't locked inside the house.

I felt safe at home...

At where my loved ones were.

I walked around and found a nice diner and put in a application. I then got my self a milkshake. A chocolate and mint milkshake. mmmm soo good.

I could feel eyes on me and I looked over my shoulder and saw two guys....

Hot guys...

One with curly black hair and dark penetrating eyes. And sexy stubble. 

  The other with curly dirty blond hair, bright blue eyes

They both was looking over at me intently.

I was getting breathless just looking at them. I wish I knew why these handsome men was staring at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world.

I got up, unable to withstand their heated gaze, and paid for my food. I then headed for the door. I looked at them one last time, and it was like they was begging me  to stay with their eyes.

I couldn't help but smile and blush shyly, as I walked out the store and headed home.

I didn't have a car or my license just yet, something I'm working on.

I wanted to settle down and get a job.

I went home and I got   back to my room. I went back on my laptop. My parents were out. My parents had transferred there jobs here.

So they was working and so I had the place to myself.

I was eighteen years old. And on my eighteenth birthday , I got my gun license. So when I am alone I keep my pistol in grasp at all times.

So I grabbed my laptop and headed down stairs. I stayed in the living room for the rest of the day. I couldn't do much.. I couldn't get my mind off the two guys at the diner.

I felt a goofy smile on my lips and couldn't keep it off.

I even dreamt of them.