Bonus Chapter :: Kallum

If you feel like crying then listen to the song above while you read.

Enjoy guys ;) this has been requested and I'm doing this to show how my writing has improved and because you guys deserve this for the support.

____

"Why are we here?" My girlfriend Hayley turned to me on the bench.

"I don't talk about my family much and you ask me about them a lot." I look to the children running around playing on the swings. "I'm going to tell you about them now because I know you're curious." I turned back to her and held her soft hand in mine.

"My father was from here, just down the road from here," I pointed to the road outside the park. "He had a YouTube channel with two of his best friends and his two brothers, twins. They went on to become famous, sell out world tours, walk red carpets, make movies and music and they had a huge fanbase." I sighed. "My mother was Irish, she moved here when she was young with her parents and then her brother was born who she was really close with. My father accidentally got my mother pregnant at only sixteen–"

Hayley cut me off. "You were the baby?"

"No my sister, Ailbhe."

"During the pregnancy my mothers parents got divorced and my parents got engaged in Italy. My parents moved to California with my mothers best friend and my fathers YouTube group and my big sister. My parents got married when Ailbhe was four years old and then my mother got pregnant, this one was planned and it happened two years after the wedding, it was a miscarriage then another two years later I came along and just like my sister I wasn't planned." I chuckled.

Hayley chuckled with me.

"I was ten and my sister was sixteen when it happened." I looked down and Hayley's face dropped. "My sister was babysitting me one night when a cop car showed up at our door and told us that our parents were hit by a drunk driver while they were driving home to us after a meal in a restaurant. My sister and I were taken by social workers then we got separated, she said she'll come back for me when she turned eighteen but she never did. I was between families and hated them all. I started drinking at fifteen and drank a lot with friends from the school I started, eventually I got into drugs and started to use girls for sex. I never got along with any of the foster families and all they were trying to do was to give me a place to stay and to make me feel loved but I never gave them a chance."

"What about your uncles?"

"My parents lost contact with everyone years before because of some stupid argument, my mother never got along with her father and refused to ever see him after the divorce, she stopped talking to her mother when she caught both her parents at her wedding talking about how much they wanted to keep their relationship with each other from her."

Hayley gasped, "that's horrible."

"And my fathers mother died and his father walked out on him when he was two and he hadn't seen him since. I was living on the street for about a week when Daryl found me, he was an old friend of my uncle Ryan and he helped me back on my feet and got me into college then I moved into the dorms and now I owe Daryl everything."

"Did you ever meet your sister again?"

"Daryl contacted her when he found me and her and Ryan came back and tried to get me to go back to Australia with them but I refused. Last I heard Ryan married twice with four children and Ailbhe was engaged with a daughter and she even gave me an invitation to her wedding, I tore it up in front of her," I laughed and Hayley smiled at me.

"You're the only family I have, the only family that matters. Your family have been nothing but amazing and I know that you were all curious about my family and there it is."

"You're amazing," she smiled and pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

"Hayley, I know that you're pregnant."

"What?" Her eyes widened.

"You've been eating more and you've been tired lately and I know I'm not an early riser but I can smell the puke, a huge giveaway was the pregnancy test in the bathroom bin." I smirked.

"I was scared to tell you because we are only twenty three and I knew you had something eating at you about your family so I kept it to myself for awhile, I was going to tell you."

"Hayley I'm so incredibly happy you're pregnant and I can't wait for our little Minnie Kallum or little Minnie Hayley to be running around our small apartment, your job at the school pays well and mine at the garage does too, we can do this. You and this baby are my family now."

"Do you ever wish you got to know more about your parents?"

"Only everyday. I knew they were amazing people and every now and again I would watch my fathers YouTube videos, some had my mother in it when they were young. I was only ten when they died and ten years is not enough of time to spend with your family but I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with you and this baby and we can get married and have a wedding with all our friends and your family."

"I love you so much Kallum Brooks."

"I love you too Hayley Wills."

Kallum went on to become very successful and took over the garage he worked at. He married Hayley and they had three kids, Georgina, Faye and Josh. When they both got to the age of eighty and all their children moved out and began their own families Kallum died with Hayley sitting by his bed side holding his hand. Everyone knew he was dying from cancer and when he realised he was about to take his last breath he called Hayley into the room. They exchanged their last words and Kallum died knowing that everyone left him in life except from Hayley who's been with him through everything since they met.

_____

Was that good? I hope you like it.

I know it's not about Beau and Rhiannon or anyone else but it explains what happened to them and I'm sorry if you cried.

Lastly check out my new stories

Ilysm ♡

~Emily