Part 1 The decision

Gru walks past the girls room, he hears the girls giggling about something. He walks in. "Hiya Gru" said the girls in unison. "Hey girls. What are you guyz doin?" "Oh so you really want to know?" answered Margo. "We doing something special!" answered Edith. "We doing something that we didn't do before" answered Agnes.
"Really? Okay what are you doing? " Gru was now curious. The girls looked around and then said "We're planning a special surprise for Lucy tomorrow" said the girls in unison. Gru blushed "Oh. OH! Tomorrows Lucy's Birth Day! How on earth could I forget! " "Yeah could you keep Lucy busy tomorrow?" said Margo. "Sure girls" said Gru smiling. But then Gru realized, how was he going to keep Lucy busy. He smiled weekly and asked the girls

"uhh girls how am I going to keep her busy?" The girls exchanged looks. " Gru take her out to the amusement park!" said Edith. " Take her for her favorite movie" said Margo. "Take her out for dinner" said Agnes. Gru though about this. He wanted to be apart of this special surprise. He wanted to do something special for Lucy. He accepted the challenge. Now all he needed to know was which place Lucy liked. He then though about the day they went to Super Silly Fun Land. Lucy had great fun with the girls. But he didn't like fast rides. Fine he thought about the movie. He knew that most girls liked romance but what about Lucy what kind did she like? Fine. He knew the perfect place for dinner. The place where they had their first date. He had a lot of fun. So now it was settled. <RIIING> The door bell rang. Gru opend the door, it was Lucy she looked really tired. "Lucy what happened to you?" "Oh. Hey Gru had a hard day at training" "Are you alright?" asked Gru worried if she was hurt. "I'm fine Gru, just tired" "Com'on in" Lucy sat on the couch and within few minutes and fell asleep. Gru with a smile carefully carried her and left her on the bed.

........TO BE CONTINUED.........