U taking her out Gru?

"Wow Gru! That's the most fun I've had in years!" said Lucy exited. "Yeah I'll admit I had alot fun too!" replied Gru. Lucy opened the front door and the girls ran up to her and wished her very happy birthday. Agnes handed her a card. "It's from all of us. Even Gru!" on hearing this Gru blushed and the girls and Lucy chuckled. Tears of joy ran down her face. She hugged the girls and thanked them. Margo called Gru aside and asked him, "So Gru u taking Lucy out?" "Er yeah. About that..." Gru hesitated "Gru look at Me! Look at Her! She's your WIFE! For real Gru are you shy?" Margo shot a look at Gru. "Who? Me? Shy? Hehe... Yeah... Okay mabey I am a little shy..." said Gru. Margo nodded her head and said, "Gru Com'on! Don't you know anything about Love? Com'on here I'll give you an idea..." She whispered in his ears, Gru looked a little unsure of the idea. He nodded in agreement. He was going to take her out. He then asked her... "What about you guys? Can I leave you guys here alone?" Margo pulled Gru down and told him," because it's Lucy's birthday, we'll make an exception... " "Okay. I putting you incharge. Now you guys behave. Call me if you need anything. I want you getting into trouble when we're away. Got it." Margo nodded and said "Agreed. Now go ask her out." " 'Gulp' come on, you got this." Margo tried encouraging him.He took a deep breath and walk up to her. He turned around and Margo gave him a thumbs up. Lucy turned around and noticed Gru standing behind her. "Gru can I say something? " "What's wrong? " asked Gru concerned. "I really want to thank you for that you're doing for me." said Lucy smiling. "You don't need to thank us for anything. Your part of new family now" Gru smiled as he said this. He kissed her and he asked her, " Can I take you out for Lunch? " Lucy chuckled and she replied "I'd be delighted Gru."

______________________________________________________________________________