Chapter 6

The next morning everybody wakes up smiling happy and laughing except Zacky who was stilled knocked out asleep they guys ask if she wanted to go with them to get breakfast but Brianna shook her head no. When they left the sound of the door slam woke Zacky up, "Hmmm I'm left with you leaves time for us to talk." Brianna was scared because she had no idea why he was acting weird to her.
"Okay Brianna lets get this straight you are lying to me an my best friends you are an escaped shelter kid and you wanted so you ran away and are wanting us to hide you untill you get far away enough to keep running away right?" Said Zacky as he stood infront of her with his arms crossed. She looks at him with the most god awful bitch face in an angry voice she says "How do you know that?!" Smiling patting her head Zacky goes "Maybe when you got hit you didn't remember having this birth certificate or or ur shelter id card and that I only watch the news so you're welcome I'm not saying anything tho after all SIS! But your gonna have come clean soon or I can tell the boys." As Brianna's heart pounded she set there looking out the window about how all this could be possible. "WERE BACK!!" Yelled Johnny walking into the kitchen part of the bus, they went to Hardees for breakfast giving Zacky his usual Johnny looks over at "Mackenzie" and says "we didn't know what you eat so we got you this sausage egg and cheese and a orange juice!" Ready to form tears in a jittery voice she says "Thanks I'm just not hungry." As tears drew down her cheek Jimmy runs up setting beside her putting his arm around her shoulders asking what was wrong she looks up to Zacky who looked at her then looked away says "Guys there is something I have to tell you and it won't be easy."