1.

"WHAT! Hell no dad, there is no FUCKING way i'm going to spend my next six months getting taught by a rich, snotty, little 19 year old."

"I don't care Cameron, you are going to go to, the Johansens and your going to learn how to run a business, considering you don't do shit in collage and that's a waste of money!"

"Mom?"

"Im sorry sweety, your dad is right and scarlet is a nice young lady, im sure you guys will get along just fine."

Frustrated, Cameron ran up the stairs to his room and slammed the door before punching the wall with as much anger as he could muster up, creating a huge hole in it.

"Shit." murmered Cameron, looking down at his now white, blistered knuckles. Sighing, he took his car keys and walked down the stairs
towards the garage where his brand new neon blue ferrari was parked.

"Where do you think you're going, young man, let me remind you that you shall be leaving tomorrow to the Johansen home."

"CAMERON!"

Still walking forward, Cameron ignored his moms pleads to come back and work everything out with his father before he left tomorrow to that stupid home with that stupid family and their stupid, boring daughter who shows off all the time.

"Dont worry, i'll be back by midnight, Maybe."
----------------------------------
Arriving at his destination, Cameron got out of his car and gave his keys to the guy, for him to park.

"Cameron long time no see my man!" He heard walking up to the security gaurd at the entrance.

"Hey Estevan, yeah I got to deal with my parents you know how they are." Cameron chuckled as he stood by Estevan.

"Mind if I come in?"

"Ñaw man go right in."

"Thanks your such a life saver!" Cameron said he as he walked through the entrance of his favorite club : the galaxy night club

"CAMERON" He heard, a high pitched voice scream.

"Vanessa! how are you doing babe, havent seen you in a long time, since you know that fun night." Cameron said, while smirking and wrapping his arms around Vanessas waist.

"Yeah that was a fun night, how about you buy me some drinks and we can relive that moment." Vanessa said in a seductive way.

"That sounds great!" Cameron smirked, as he walked her to the bar and ordered 2 margaritas and 10 shots, five for each of them.

"Here you go guys, enjoy your night." the bartender said as he handed them their drinks.

"Thanks." Cameron said as he took the margarita and drink it the same time vanessa drank hers.

By the time cameron got home it was 3:00 A.M, and he reaked of sex and alchohol. stumbling up the stairs he went straight to bed and fell asleep right away.
----------------------------------
"WAKE UP CAMERON! YOU'VE GOT A LONG RIDE AHEAD OF YOU!"

"IM COMING, YEESH CAN A MAN SLEEP IN PEACE HERE!"

"WELL YOU SHOULDVE NEVER GONE OUT AND GOT DRUNK! This is why im sending you away, until you get your acts in line."

Grunting Cameron got up from his bed and walked into the bathroom, peeling off his clothes one by one and jumping into the warm water and washing his body and hair to get the smell of sex and alchohol off of him. Turning off the shower and brushing his teeth not bothering to shave, I mean who is he trying to impress anyway. Walking out of the bathroom into his walk in closet and changing into sweats and a Diamond Co. muscle tee, with his black vans and walking out of his room with his luggage, phone, wallet, ect.

"Are you ready honey?" he heard, his mom ask as he walked into the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

"Ready as ill ever be." Cameron said, with fake enthusiasm.

"We love you darling dont forget."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Bye."

"Bye son. well see you in six months!" his dad said, while waving with his mom and than walking into their home.

"Are you ready sir?"

"Yeah, wake me up when were there." Cameron answered, as he plugged his earbuds into his iphone 6s plus and blasting the music. This should be a touph 6 months he thought as he watched the trees pass by until he finally fell into a deep slumber.
----------------------------------
"Sir, were here." Cameron heard, as he woke up from his deep nap.

"Ok, Thanks roger! See you in six months." Cameron said, as he pulled out his luggage from the back and turned to look at the house, in which he would be living at for the next 6 months of his life. turning around he was astonished and amazed to see the gigantic mansion which was bigger than his mansion put together 7 times.

"Maybe this wont be bad after all!" Cameron smirked, as he walked up the ginormous steps, leading to the door. Knocking on the door he waited patiently for someone to open.

"Let the adventure begin." Cameron mumbled under his breath, before someone opened the door and changed his life forever.

(I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far, its not easy writing but you know well make it through! how do you guys feel about vanessa, or about camerons bad boy attitude?)