10

Warning: things may get heated in this chapter

Jcs pov
I'm walking down the boardwalk with Lia, hand in hand. I really don't wanna be here but Lia is my fall back because Ashley is still mad that we were moving too quickly. I turn to Lia and give her a faint smile. She has a grin on her face that is ear to ear and kisses my cheek. I just move my eyes to my feet. I can't stop thinking about Ashley. Lia doesn't even cross my mind at the moment. I actually forgot she was with me. I woke from my trance and continued to walk with Lia. We were silent and swinging our connected arms until I see Ashley with Kian. That back stabber. I didn't think my closest friend would do that to me , he knew I loved her. My whole face dropped and she saw me. She turned her face fast and smashes her lips into kians. Kian passionately kisses back and I run off. I couldn't see it anymore. I pull Lia with me and drive her home and run up to my room and lay on the bed.
Kians pov
Shit, Jc is here. I didn't want him to find out about me and Ashley because I know he would be hurt. All of a sudden Ashleys lips are on mine. I've waited for this moment for enough time, I didn't want it to happen like this but I'm still happy. We kiss for like 30 seconds and can feel her smile in the kiss. We pull away for breath and she blushes. Her blush is adorable. I grab her waist and we start to waddle to the car. We drive to my house and sit on the couch to start a movie. She gets up and walks into the kitchen to get popcorn while I pick tangled.
Ashleys pov
I can't be any happier with Kian. I know I liked Jc and for some reason thought it was too fast with him but that kiss with Kian was magical. Since my parents got divorced when I was young I've always been afraid of love. What if it doesn't work? And my heart cracks into a million pieces. That's why I had to stop it with Jc because I felt if it went too quick he would leave and I would be just like my mother. I do still love Jc and it hurt to see him with Lia but Kian is just so hot and sweet. I get up to get popcorn and sit at the table to wait for it to cook. Suddenly I see a wrecked Jc. His eyes are red and puffy. His hair is a huge mess, and he has grey joggers and a white shirt on. He looks at me and a tear escapes his eye. I look down hoping my eyes don't get moist. Why would he be sad if he had Lia. I should be the sad one because he crushed my heart.
Jc pov
I walk down stairs and go to the kitchen to grab a snack when I see a smiley Ashley. I start to tear and her face automatically dulls. Her smile has faded and the sparkle in her eye disappeared. I left the kitchen empty handed so I couldn't see her anymore. Seeing her sad made me worse. She hurt me twice and I can't make that three times. Her rejection and her moving on was enough. I need to get her out of my life and be happy with Lia.
Kian pov
She slides back onto the couch a few minutes later with a weak smile on her face. I smile widely and she comes back to reality. I don't wanna have her sad. I wrap my arm around her and she snuggles up against me. We watch a few movies and when they were over I turn to stare at her. I loved her adorable smile and her beautiful brown eyes. She looked at me and saw me staring, she blushed and stared at me. I pecked her lips and her eyes widen. Oh no, did I do something wrong. What was she thinking..
Ashleys pov
That kiss at the beach was to make Jc jealous. I rejected Jc because I loved him and didn't want to get hurt. I got sad in the kitchen because Jc was sad. I dated Kian because I wanted to get Jc off my mind. Everything revolved around Jc. I felt Kian peck my lips and my eyes widen. I didn't expect that because I was just staring into space. I forgot Kian was there. I actually wish it was Jc. I enjoy kians company and all but I feel like it's more of a brotherly love with him. I love Jc and I need to not think of the worse just because my family wasn't happy. Kian looks into my eyes and his face goes sad. I slide away from his grip and walk to Jcs room. I don't knock and barge in. I jump on top of him and kiss his plump lips. His eyes widen and he kisses back. He takes a break and says " so I guess you forgive me?" I kiss him again passionately and say yes in between our kisses. He turns our position and now is on top of me. He lifts me up and pulls off my shirt , soon after I do the same. My bra soon is off and we continuously kiss. The kisses get longer and more passionate as we go. His pants are soon off and then his boxers. In only a couple minutes we are both fully nude. He starts to kiss down my neck and leaves small kisses on my chest. I couldn't help but let out a small moan. He smiles and I get on top of him now. I give him a long loving kiss on his lips and continuously suck down his neck. He yawns and I kiss his cheek. I get off of him, grab my shirt and he squeezes my waist. I'm glad to fall asleep in the one I loves arms.