ROGUES

The alarm buzzed at 7 am,Gabriel  stirred up from his bed switching his alarm off.It was a fine day in miami,he smiled and walked towards his bathroom ,washed up and changed to his formal wear a black silk shirt and black pant.Before he wore his blazer, he holstered his  pair of silver ballister guns around his shoulders.He walked down to the dining room to make him a good breakfast when he smelled blood and fear in the air.

How he could smell it because he was a werewolf ,a rogue actually,he belonged to no pack,a loner, not exactly a loner  he had his most trusted  and loyal  twin friends CAESAR AND CECILLE.They were rogues too no family,no pack to care for them ,all they had was each other .

Gabriel walked down to the basement taking two coffee mugs ,where he saw cecille pounding at a 19 year old boy,punching him as she was a punching bag.He was messed up badly ,his entire face disfigured and bleeding.”Cecille “gabriel called out.

She turned, her hands were raw and covered with blood, her white tshirt soaked with blood a few drops spread all over her face and body.She was 23 ,a year younger to gabriel,she was  5’8 in height ,tanned skin,thin but muscular,blue eyes in short she was a very attractive woman.

She smiled at gabriel “good morning gabe,did you sleep well”

“yup,i brought you some coffee go wash your hands and have some i will make breakfast for you.”

“What no hug “she teased with puppy dog eyes.

Gabriel chuckled “nope you are soaked with blood,did you sleep atleast for a while”

“Nope i couldnt ,so i started pounding mr.handsome here”

“Finish him off fast cecille we have to be at the meeting at 9,samuel wouldnt be pleased if we are late”

“Gabriel you dont let me have fun “she faked hurt.

Gabriel smiled “cecille” he said in a firm voice.

“ok ok” cecille smiled “give me an hour ,will meet you in the dining table and wake my stupid brother up “

“I am already up “caeser said walking down the stairs towards the basement.”good morning “he said it loud.He was 5’9 the same height i was,had blue eyes ,muscular and facial features resembling his sister.He was wearing a white blazer and pant with a silky red shirt.

“cecille go cleaned up now,i will finish him off,it is getting late”he said.

Cecille let out a sigh taking the coffee mug from gabriel and walked upstairs to get ready.Gabriel gave a nod to caeser and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them.After a few minute gabriel heard a shrieking cry which slowly faded making him smile.

“God damn it”caesar came up from the basement cursing “man my coat has spots of blood “he sounded irritated.”now i have to go change again”

“Stop whining caeser go change and get your ass fast down.”gabriel ordered and he took his phone and gave a call to his henchmen,joe gabe here need to clean up a mess ,send the boys here before 9.I have a meeting with sam today”he shut his phone down and started cooking eggs and bacon,whistling

..................................................................................................................................................................hey guys,

This is not like a typical werewolf story,so be patient guys and give it a chance.this is my second book and i still practically suck J.hope you guys enjoy.Guys started a new book too "the guardians of terra " please have a look.

                                   deepak