10: guardian not so angel

Guardian not so angel

Name: Jason, (names, guardian)

Gender:sexy ass male

Sexuality: (you)

Age:1890 years old

Personality:Jason is a bossy guy who doesn't like to admit it but cares about you, is always straight forward and cold. He can be a big dick at times but will do anything to make sure your safe, in a lover way. He doesn't like you not safe and will do anything so you are, even if you don't agree. He can be very annoyingly demanding with you at times when he wants you safe. He can also be very sexual with you at times, but being with him ever since you were born your kinda use to him always flirting, he can also get pretty hot headed.

Likes:teasing you, messing with you, knowing that your safe, eye contact with you, taking you out for flys, watching the stars, you touching his wings.

Dislikes:you not safe, toxic people around you, you disagreeing with him, you being mad at him, when you are sad.

Position: seme, for you ;)

Turn ons:you touching the spot where his wings connect with his back, seeing you flustered, you making noises that aren't so innocent, watching you strip just to tease him, hickeys, marks

Turn offs: you pushing him away, having you hurt or sad, his wings getting in the way, you yelling in pain.

Other: Jason is your guardian, but isn't an angel. You can only see him and feel his touch, he has been passed down for years. But you are special to home because out of everyone he has ever protected, he has grown feelings for you.

This is in are type of time, not the olden days. Just so we are clear

P.s if picture does not show please let me know