Bonnie and Clyde (lucaya)

Maya pov

~bank alarm~

"Run babe run!" I scream at Lucas who has the duffle full of cash.

"Ok I am come on let's get to the cqr," he yells back frantically.

We run and run all the way to the car that was parked right behind the bank. 

16&17 and your robbing banks. No one knows it us and no one will ever jnow. Let me fill you in. Lucas chose me over Riley, and Riley chose Zay (shocker) she had a thing for western guys. Me and Lucas started robbing stores and we loved it. The rush was amazing and today I thought we do something bigger... the bank. Dont get me wrong I was kind of terrified and so was lucas yet we did it. Oh and me and Riley are still bestfriends yet if she heard about this she would be so upset, and I can't do that, lucas can't either.

"We did it," I say leaning towards Lucas planting a kiss on his lips.

"Yeah we did, I feel like Bonnie and Clyde," he said.

"Without the killing," I correct.

He nods and starts to drive. H3 drops me off at Riley because I'm staying with them for a while, because my mo is on her honeymoon with Shawn. 

As we pull up to the apartment complex I kiss him forcefully.  He kissed back with just as much force. I looked at the time and it was ten thirty thirty minutes past my cerfew. I stuff half the money in Lucas bag and I took the duffle. He kissed me once more and I close the door. I walk up to the entrance and I was about to go in but there was a cop. I rush back to the car quickly. I open the door and get back in.

"Drive," I yelled. 

The cop saw me he did. Lucas starts speeding away and the cop is right behind us. Lucas speeds up towards farkles. Yet he made alot of twist and turns and lost the cop. We made it to farkles and rushed out quickly. As we got up to Farkles there was the gang.

"He-"

I was pushed to the floor by Riley.

"Thief!" She yelled.

"Zay and Farkle, lucas!" She yelled.

With that me and Lucas were on the floor. Sackler called 911.

"Peaches I thought we were friends," I say slightly angered. 

"No, you lied and did the worst thing possible," she yelled with tears pouring down her face.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"I can't belive I thought you both changed" she yelled.

They let us go and I ran to Lucas and I cried in his arms. We couldn't run anymore so we just enjoyed each others embrace. Within ten minutes 2e were separated by the cops.

We were token to a detective. I took the plea and plead guilty. So did Lucas. We were put in juvenile detention s3ntenced to 2 years, 1 year if we make parole. It was a coed juvie so we saw each other a lot. 

We patched things up with the gang and they see us every week.

Bonnie and Clyde never made it out but we sure as hell did but I know n I will never do bad again... maybe.

Dedicated to @KawaiiSenpai17 you asked for Lucaya her you go.

Request are being taken take advantage